Are you fed up facing Search.hdigitalcointracker.net virus all the time in your home page? Well, definitely your computer is right now in a trouble and you need to get it fixed. Especially your browser requires a decent fix, since appearance of Search.hdigitalcointracker.net on its startup and redirections through hdigitalcointracker.net is not good for security of your personal data.
The Search.hdigitalcointracker.net fake search engine will only show you not relevant results mixed with advertisement links. In order to avoid any consequences, we advise you to remove this infection as soon as you will be aware of its presence in your system.
The main goal of Search.hdigitalcointracker.net page is in data collection of all people that are using this page. This hijacker can collect information on them and send it to cyber criminals on the analysis. After that, they can use this information for a lot of purposes, for example selling it to some other companies. The installation of Search.hdigitalcointracker.net hijacker will be silent and without your permission, in most cases. During the installation, some the browser settings will be changed to Search.hdigitalcointracker.net website, that will make your browser show this page on every start. And now the worst part of this hijacker – not every user sees just a new homepage. Many user reports that their browser redirect them to different molecules resources where they offered to install an extension or download additional software.
This behavior is classified as unwanted. Along with this, developers can alter the search results in your browser through this page by injecting ads in search results page, making them irrelevant. Because of all this, it is advised to remove Search.hdigitalcointracker.net hijacker page from your browser and check your computer with a proper removal tool. Follow the removal guide for more information.
Search.hdigitalcointracker.net removal guide
STEP 1. Remove Search.hdigitalcointracker.net virus from the browser
First of all, Search.hdigitalcointracker.net is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by Search.hdigitalcointracker.net, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and Search.hdigitalcointracker.net has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that Search.hdigitalcointracker.net hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
STEP 2. Remove Search.hdigitalcointracker.net traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed Search.hdigitalcointracker.net!
Video guide on how to remove Search.hdigitalcointracker.net from the system:
STEP 3.How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with Search.hdigitalcointracker.net in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.