In this article the GridinSoft Security Experts do their best to explain you how to remove Search-goal.com virus which impudently attacks the popular browser worldwide. Search-goal.com is categorized as new browser hijacker that can easily penetrate into computer and make itself as an integrated part of your default browser. If it happens, all your search queries are redirected via search-goal.com for sure, and whenever you open a new tab within your browser you see this pseudo search engine as the home page. If you want to get the normal search results without the redirects to the dubious sites and without multiple pop-ups which prevent from normal surfing, you need to get rid of search-goal.com in the shortest possible time.
Search-goal.com presents various advertisements that promote all sorts or goods and services together with the search results that got redirected through it. It also causes considerable slowdown of the computer. In addition, it monitors your on-line sessions and records your sensitive details to transfer to the hackers. To sum up the presence of this browser infection is truly annoying. It is recommended to remove this tool without lingering.
In order to uninstall search-goal.com from your browser we recommend you to scan your system with our malware-program called GridinSoft Trojan Killer. Please follow the instructions below. As an alternative solution you may try to terminate the activity of this browser hijacker manually as shown below. Good luck!
Search-goal.com virus removal:
Search-goal.com removal steps:
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer and scan your computer with it.
- Click on “Apply” to remove all infections found after the scan is completed.
- Shut down all your available browsers.
- In GridinSoft Trojan Killer click on “Tools” and then on “Reset browser settings“:
- Follow the instructions, select browsers you need to be reset, and click on “Reset” button:
- Finally, restart your computer to apply all made changes.
Similar adware removal video: