Only-search.com browser hijacker (removal guide)
Only-search.com may attack any browser, but primarily this happens with Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Once this potentially unwanted program (PUP) gets into your PC it will amend your start or home page settings, thus appearing in each new search tab you open in your browser. Plus, only-search.com will serve as the search engine, which is just the shameless forgery, the imitation of a real one. Use this guide that will help you get rid of only-search.com from your system.
Only-search.com gets generally installed into computers as a result of user installing some freeware program which he/she downloaded online initially. There are very many free programs online today, however, many of them (their installers) are by default bundled with a lot of other unwanted stuff. These can be some fake system optimizers, browser-add-ons, extensions, and surely hijackers. So, obviously, this only-search.com is one of such unwanted applications. You should not tolerate it! Don’t use it for your search, otherwise it might bring you to some search results that might in the long run infect and attack your PC with serious malwares and viruses. So, please adhere to our removal guide set forth below to completely uninstall this malware from your computer.
Only-search.com removal tool:
Similar removal video at YouTube:
Only-search.com redirect removal milestones:
- Scan your PC with GridinSoft Trojan Killer to remove all forms of malware residing on your PC.
- In Trojan Killer’s open window click “Tools” and select “Reset browser settings“.
- Give your permission for Trojan Killer to reset browser settings:
- You will get the following confirmation message:
- If you still have any problems with browser redirection via doko-search.com, please get in touch with us through support link for additional assistance.