Do Search is a serious malware if you see this combination of these two words whenever you open your browser. Do you know what exactly we mean? Well, the problem is that when you open each new search tab in your default browser you will see Do Search in it. This is now set as the home or start page of your browser, plus, additionally, the search is forwarded via do-search.com domain name. Well, do you really like this sort of an amendment? Most probably, not. This is why we’ve come with the instructions that should help you get rid of Do Search malware from your computer.
Technically, the very domain name do-search.com isn’t a virus, it isn’t malicious or dangerous either. What’s dangerous is the program that uses it, so-called browser hijacker as we’ve already mentioned. It can invade your computer as a result of you installing some other program downloaded online from various resources. As a matter of fact, this hijacker may come into your PC when you install some free applications downloaded online from various resources.
You must be therefore very careful whenever you install free applications downloaded from online resources. Always make sure that they’re not bundled with all kinds of extras, which are surely not wanted by you. So, deal carefully with them! Read the instructions of the setup wizard, making sure you uncheck the default installation of all these really unwanted utilities.
If do-search.com is already in your browser you should immediately take all the necessary measures to get rid of it from your computer. So, start with the guide that is presented below. This is what will help you eliminate this virus from your PC and reset your browser to its default parameters.
Do Search automatic remover:
Do Search removal milestones:
- Scan your PC with GridinSoft Trojan Killer to remove all forms of malware residing on your PC.
- In Trojan Killer’s open window click “Tools” and select “Reset browser settings“.
- Give your permission for Trojan Killer to reset browser settings:
- You will get the following confirmation message:
- If you still have any problems related to Do Search presence on your system, please get in touch with us through support link for additional assistance.