Scanner rogue program. How to remove Scanner fake system optimizing tool
The team of GridinSoft Software developers draws your utmost attention to the fact of appearance of new rogue. This time it bears the name of Scanner. Such a simple and attractive name was chosen by its developers, but the fact is that it does not scan anything in reality. This is just new malware program that has just been elaborated by computer deceivers. It should be mentioned that it comes from the same virus clan as Win Scanner, Support Tool 2011, Disk Repair, etc.
Just as many other fake system optimizers previously discussed in several older posts, Scanner represents many disturbing disk error messages, blocks execution of desired applications and pushes users to purchase its registered version. Later on Scanner would present itself as the only solution for removal of reported problems. At the same time, it will not allow you to do this if you do not obtain its so-called registered version. To say it shortly, you should realize that if you do this it will not aid you at all. It will not remove the reported errors, since they do not really exist.
To make the long story short, Scanner virus was elaborated specifically in order to fool you and to get your money for no any good service in response. Therefore, have due diligence approach in order to delete this malware from your computer as soon as you can. Otherwise the results of its malicious activity on your workstation may appear to be really devastating.
Scanner virus automatic remover:
1. Download the latest version of GridinSoft Trojan Killer to clear (not infected) computer and install it.
2. Update the virus database.
3. Copy the entire folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” to your jump drive (memory stick). Normally it is located at the following path: (C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer). “C” stands for the system disk of your computer. The name of the system disk, however, can be marked with another letter.
4. Open your jump drive (memory stick). Find the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” there. Open it , find the file under the name “trojankiller.exe” and rename it to “iexplore.exe”.
5. Move memory stick to infected PC, open “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” folder and run iexplore.exe. Optional: copy the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” from your jump drive to some other folder created on your PC and run “iexplore.exe”.
Scanner virus manual removal guide:
Delete Scanner virus files:
Delete Scanner virus registry entries: