Safehomepage.com is a browser hijacker which looks pretty much similar to qvo6.com. Even the degree of its severity isn’t yet as dramatic compared to qv06.com virus, still it’s always necessary to be fully armed against all kind of potentially unwanted programs (PUPs) in order to be able to completely get rid of them. This is the guide explaining how to uninstall safehomepage.com from your system automatically.
Basically, the purpose of safehomepage.com hijacker is the same as with all other browser hijackers – to bring money to its owners. You can’t actually install safehomepage.com directly via the official site; instead, this hijacker gets implanted when you install some freeware programs downloaded online. The trick is that the installer of such free applications reports installation of extras, but often this fact remains quite concealed in order to make users click “Next” or “Agree” buttons without reading the details. This is the exact way of how safehomepage.com is installed into browsers.
Safehomepage.com hijacker may attack any browser, but most often this occurs with browsers like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. To have your search permanently redirected through this domain is not only annoying. This is also very dangerous. Safehomepage.com isn’t safe, it is linked to many other dangerous applications which may really infect your PC. Please use the guidelines below to get rid of it automatically.
Download safehomepage.com removal tool:
Similar removal video at YouTube:
Safehomepage redirect removal milestones:
- Scan your PC with GridinSoft Trojan Killer to remove all forms of malware residing on your PC.
- In Trojan Killer’s open window click “Tools” and select “Reset browser settings“.
- Give your permission for Trojan Killer to reset browser settings:
- You will get the following confirmation message:
- If you still have any problems with browser redirection via safehomepage.com, please get in touch with us through support link for additional assistance.