System Fix virus. How to delete it
System Fix malware, beyond any doubt, rightfully belongs to the well-known category of fake hard drive defragmenters which have been extremely widespread over the latest period of time. It is the direct follower of System Restore malware application previously discussed by us. It should be mentioned that these malwares not only infect the PC but also perform real mess with the file and folder system of infected computer. It comes to the system by means of Trojan horses, leaks in the system security and other available vulnerabilities which permit the malware infiltrations. This very fact or System Fix entering the workstation means that indeed the level of anti-virus protection on user’s computer is extremely low. Low level of anti-malware protections either is explained by user’s fault to update the software or by the software development company to keep up with the current trends of malware persistency. This is exactly how the virus infiltrates to the machine.
Also, we should not underestimate the role of the user in this virus penetration. All of us should be extremely careful with what sites we visit, what information we browse over the Internet, and what particular links we decide to click and then what we download from them. Needless to say, many of them are contaminated with all sorts of malware pests, rogues, fake security software, Trojans, ransomware and other potentially unwanted programs and applications. We should also be extremely careful while participating in social networks like Facebook, since some it its users tend to exploit Facebook for spreading malware links, spam and dangerous software. So, getting back to System Fix, you should realize that you are actually facing a really malicious tool. It is not elaborated for the purpose of helping your system function better. No, not at all. To the contrary, its only aim is to earn money for its developers who are cyber crooks, criminals and frauds who deserve to be rightfully punished for their evil deeds. No doubt, they will soon reap what they have been sowing for so many ears. Do not trust System Fix and do not ever purchase, no matter how nice and convincing it might look like to you. This is just the outward impression of yours, believe us. The day you buy it you will not only lose some of your funds forever but you also will support these hackers for their future evil deeds. So, get rid of System Fix now if you haven’t effected the payment for it yet. Now, if you mistakenly made the payment then go immediately to your bank or payment processing company in order to dispute the charges. You may remove this hoax program called System Fix by following our simple and clear removal guide provided in the section below.
It is also strongly recommended that you run Kaspersky TDSS Killer after you’ve run GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
GridinSoft Unhider download link:
GridinSoft Restore download link:
System Fix removal video:
System Fix manual removal:
Delete System Fix files:
- %StartMenu%\Programs\System Fix\
- %StartMenu%\Programs\System Fix\System Fix.lnk
- %StartMenu%\Programs\System Fix\Uninstall System Fix.lnk
- %UserProfile%\Desktop\System Fix.lnk
Delete System Fix registry entries:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main "Use FormSuggest" = 'Yes'
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings "CertificateRevocation" = '0'
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings "WarnonBadCertRecving" = '0'
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\ActiveDesktop "NoChangingWallPaper" = '1'
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Associations "LowRiskFileTypes" =
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Attachments "SaveZoneInformation" = '1'
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer "NoDesktop" = '1'
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System "DisableTaskMgr" = '1'
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ".exe"
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ""
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system "DisableTaskMgr" = '1'
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Download "CheckExeSignatures" = 'no'
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced "Hidden" = '0'
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced "ShowSuperHidden" = '0'
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ComDlg32\LastVisitedMRU "MRUList"