RingOne.exe problem – How to Delete %programfiles%?
RingOne.exe process appears in Task Manager after malware penetration. Users often meet suspicious %programfiles% folder on their computers despite the fact that its origin is unknown to them. In fact, your computer may face substantial slowness as these hazardous processes exhaust the system.
Open the Task Manager, right-click on it and choose the option to open the %programfiles% folder where this process is located. The malicious process could be deeply interconnected with many other services and processes so that they help it to hide in the background and be undetected manually.
When you haven’t met common threats before, you need to know the consequences of RingOne.exe process activities. Bad performance, overloading of the computer to maximum, stealing CPU power, losing private information are the main symptoms of this potentially unwanted object. Remember that if you know how computer threats appear on the computer, you can prevent the penetration and decrease the risks of hijacking. Mindless installation is the first way to infect own computer. Cost-free utilities often contain malware samples which are attached as bundled tools. Therefore, users install not only the program they wanted but many useless or even potentially unwanted components. However, when the anti-virus software works properly, there will be no possibility for invasion.
You can eliminate RingOne.exe malware with a powerful cleaner. It will remove all rubbish and keep the system clean. Follow the information in the steps provided in the rest of the article to make your computer clean and malware-free.
RingOne.exe removal guide
STEP 1. Remove RingOne.exe virus from the browser
First of all, RingOne.exe is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by RingOne.exe, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and RingOne.exe has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that RingOne.exe hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
STEP 2. Remove RingOne.exe traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed RingOne.exe!
Video guide on how to remove RingOne.exe from the system:
STEP 3.How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with RingOne.exe in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.