fulltab.com is a malicious domain name related to operation of a new browser hijacker. Currently it is widely spread in the Internet and the degree of its distribution grows by leaps and bounds. If you have discovered that your browser is stuck with fulltab.com and you cannot get rid of it, then follow this removal guide. You’ve come to the right place that will help you to get rid of it.
To look for information through fulltab.com will be the waste of your time. You will not find any relevant data at all. You will simply be facing the load of advertisement banners and sponsored links displayed in the home page of your hijacked browsers and together with pseudo search results to which you were redirected by the hijacker. But you will not obtain any decent search results through it.
fulltab.com might invade all widely used browsers today, such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge. Many users claim that they do not remember installing the hijacker directly. Still, they keep wondering how in the world it could appear in the home page of their browsers. Definitely, this is a good question. Please be aware that many hijackers and adware samples today are spread in the web along with some other cost-free applications. If you occasionally or regulary prefer to deal with some free software, make sure you always carefully read what else you are suggested to make the part of your PC in addition to the main initial program of your choice. Doing so will help you to prevent any unwanted stuff from penetrating into your PC.
fulltab.com hijacker is quite difficult to delete. It goes protected by certain additional software which makes it really difficult for you to get rid of it. Even if you manually change the home page of your browser back to google.com or to some other decent start page of your choice, the page of this hijacker will keep getting displayed. In order to fully eliminate it we suggest that you follow this direct removal guide that explains how to get rid of this browser hijacker using a powerful anti-malware tool called GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
Automatic removal tool for fulltab.com:
Click here to download latest version of GridinSoft Anti-Malware
Removal instruction for fulltab.com:
- First of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
- Run to scan your computer system with it.
- Shut down all your available browsers.
- In GridinSoft Anti-Malware click on “Tools” and then on “Reset browser settings“:
- Follow the instructions, select browsers you need to be reset, and click on “Reset” button. Finally, restart your computer to apply all made changes:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with fulltab.com virus in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore always” button. In case, if you want to terminate a malicious program, you must select “Block always”.
Simple tips you must follow to decrease chances of being reinfected by fulltab.com:
- Advertisements. You shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups on websites, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email. Attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Consequences for this will be infection with malware or adware program. Don’t download or open such attachments!
- Surfing the internet. There are thousands and millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangerous for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Using anti-virus programs. It is essential to use protection program that won’t let any viruses to get inside even if you will make any mistake.
- Scan your computer from time to time. A lot of trojans and viruses may infect your computer without you even noticing it. That is why you should perform a scan at least once a week. In GridinSoft Anti-Malware you can do this automatically, you just need to set up a “Scheduled Scan” in “Settings” tabs.
- Pay attention to what you install. There are tons of malicious programs that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before proceeding further!
That is all! Leave your comments and questions below, or use our ticket system to make contact with our professional support team. We will gladly help you!
Portable anti-malware scanner
By the way, if you want to use the portable version of GridinSoft anti-malware scanner, we are happy to represent you the Trojan Killer Portable. Especially for your memory stick – be sure that your private data is safe wherever you go! Feel free to try it now: