Ads by Youzu.com is a big problem. Hundreds of thousands of users in the world wide web face this hideous application displaying Ads in their screens every day. Some users may think that it is enough just to remove this software in a usual way (simply as you uninstall games or any other respectable program). But it cannot be considered to as respectable, because this nasty software stealthily penetrates into computer system using different illegal ways.
If you want to fully delete Youzu.com Ads, you exactly need a mighty antimalware program to scan your system with it. Unfortunately, even if you find such potent a tool, this dodgy adware may be covered deep in your PC. Thus, you need to do additional steps to remove this virus fully!
After you follow all steps to uninstall Ads by Youzu.com, you need to check some registry entries on your computer. This special virus could change the settings of your DNS server and moreover redirect your internet browsers to different third-party domains.
Step by step instructions how to remove Youzu.com virus.
STEP 1. Remove Youzu.com virus from the system
First of all, Youzu.com is a browser extension, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft.
- Return to main screen and choose the type of scan.
- Start the scan and wait untill it`s finished:
- After the scan is completed, you need to click on “Cure PC!” button to remove Youzu.com virus:
- Now your system is free from annoying Youzu.com browser extension!
STEP 2. Remove Youzu.com virus from your browser
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Trojan Killer (here or from the product page):
- Open the program and click on the Reset browser settings button.
- Select when options you want to reset and press “Reset“
Wait untill Trojan Killer sets selected options to the default state. Successful results will be checked with green checkmark.
Video guide bellow display how to remove Youzu.com from your system completaly:
STEP 3. Youzu.com prevention
- Avoid advertisements, you shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups in your browser, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email, attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Don’t download or open such attachments they can be infected with adware of malware!
- Surfing the internet, there are millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangerous for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Pay attention to what you install, there are tons of hijackers and malicious program that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before proceding further!
By following this removal instruction we hope you will deal with Youzu.com virus once and for all. In case you have any problems or this virus is still inside, leave a comment below or contact our Support Team.