Yeadesktopbr.com is a browser hijacker that has several clones including Universalsearch.co. It is supposed to provide you with relevant search results, however, its actual goal is to expose you to as much advertising data as possible. By doing so, the hijacker’s developers earn revenue. Although the site itself may appear useful and reliable, it will bring you sponsored content, while the hijacker will also insert ads into other pages that you go to. We advise that you do not waste any time on this unwanted app, because you will not gain anything from it. The sooner you get rid of Yeadesktopbr.com, the better.
The first difference that you will notice after the hijacker infiltrates your browser is that your settings have been modified. Your home page and default search engine are now set to Yeadesktopbr.com. The webpage is similar to that of any other search portal, however, it aims at exposing you to sponsored links. In addition to that, you will also encounter adverts on other visited sites and experience redirects to the hijacker’s related domains in the middle of your surfing. Needless to say, you will no longer be able to surf the Web without slow downs and interruptions. If you wish to go back to faster and safer browsing, you will have to terminate Yeadesktopbr.com.
The most common distribution method used by potentially unwanted applications is called bundling. Browser hijackers, adware, and other useless apps can enter your system through free third party software. They get presented to you during the installation process, and if you fail to notice and deselect them, you agree to adding the unnecessary programs without even realizing it. There is a way to avoid them, which is what you should do the next time you deal with freeware, by choosing the Advanced installation mode and declining all optional offers.
Automatic removal tool for Yeadesktopbr.com:
Click here to download latest version of GridinSoft Anti-Malware
Removal instruction for Yeadesktopbr.com:
- First of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
- Run to scan your computer system with it.
- Shut down all your available browsers.
- In GridinSoft Anti-Malware click on “Tools” and then on “Reset browser settings“:
- Follow the instructions, select browsers you need to be reset, and click on “Reset” button. Finally, restart your computer to apply all made changes:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with Yeadesktopbr virus in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore always” button. In case, if you want to terminate a malicious program, you must select “Block always”.
Simple tips you must follow to decrease chances of being reinfected by Yeadesktopbr.com:
- Advertisements. You shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups on websites, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email. Attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Consequences for this will be infection with malware or adware program. Don’t download or open such attachments!
- Surfing the internet. There are thousands and millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangerous for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Using anti-virus programs. It is essential to use protection program that won’t let any viruses to get inside even if you will make any mistake.
- Scan your computer from time to time. A lot of trojans and viruses may infect your computer without you even noticing it. That is why you should perform a scan at least once a week. In GridinSoft Anti-Malware you can do this automatically, you just need to set up a “Scheduled Scan” in “Settings” tabs.
- Pay attention to what you install. There are tons of malicious programs that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before proceeding further!
That is all! Leave your comments and questions below, or use our ticket system to make contact with our professional support team. We will gladly help you!
Portable anti-malware scanner
By the way, if you want to use the portable version of GridinSoft anti-malware scanner, we are happy to represent you the Trojan Killer Portable. Especially for your memory stick – be sure that your private data is safe wherever you go! Feel free to try it now: