How to remove XP Security 2013 virus
XP Security 2013 virus is another example of MultiRogue 2013 malware. From its name it is clear and obvious that this malware attacks the PCs with Windows XP operating system installed. The behavior of this hoax on the computer is very similar to other malwares coming from such malicious clan. We strongly recommend you to avoid this malicious utility. Please do not follow its tricky instructions. Instead, please get rid of this junkware from your system immediately, without delay. The guide you see below will instruct you in this direction and will tell of the basic milestones of successful elimination of XP Security 2013 rogue antispyware.
Outwardly the GUI of XP Security 2013 seems to be quite professional. However, when we dig deep inside this program we will discover a lot of evil plots and intentions in it; they were all predestined and implanted into its codes by the malware developers. Thus, not everything that looks attractive is good – this proverb is again well confirmed by this example.
XP Security 2013 virus arranges fake scans of your system each time you switch the machine on. These scans are finalized with the bogus report about all kinds of infections supposedly revealed during it. This information, however, must not be trusted by you. Remember that this program is the product of hackers who have the only thing in mind – to make you share some of your earnings with them, without rendering any good services for your system. Thus, the malware will then instruct you to effect the payment for its fake and helpless licensed version, which is only able to remove threats that are fake. As for real infections, XP Security 2013 will neither warn you about them not will it remove them. As you see, there’s no point keeping this hazardous utility on your computer.
The best solution from the above-mentioned situation is to get rid of XP Security 2013 virus immediately, without hesitation. We’ve developed the good guide that will teach you how exactly this can be done. We hope this will be clear to you, and if you have any questions please let us know immediately via all available customer support channels.
Similar removal video guide:
XP Security 2013 removal instructions from GridinSoft Trojan Killer anti-virus Lab
Run GridinSoft Trojan Killer:
Click Win+R and type the direct link for the program’s downloading
If it does not work, download GridinSoft Trojan Killer from another uninfected machine and transfer it with the help of a flash drive.
Install GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
Right click – Run as administrator.
Don’t uncheck the Start Trojan Killer checkbox at the end of installation!
Manual removal guide of XP Security 2013 virus:
Delete XP Security 2013 files:
Delete XP Security 2013 registry entries:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\ [rnd_0]
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\Content Type application/x-msdownload
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\DefaultIcon\ %1
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\shell\open\command\ “[rnd_1].exe” -a “%1″ %*
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\shell\open\command\IsolatedCommand “%1″ %*
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\shell\runas\command\ “%1″ %*
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\shell\runas\command\IsolatedCommand “%1″ %*
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\[rnd_0]\ Application
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\[rnd_0]\Content Type application/x-msdownload
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\[rnd_0]\DefaultIcon\ %1
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\[rnd_0]\shell\open\command\ “[rnd_1].exe” -a “%1″ %*
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\[rnd_0]\shell\open\command\IsolatedCommand “%1″ %*
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\[rnd_0]\shell\runas\command\ “%1″ %*
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\[rnd_0]\shell\runas\command\IsolatedCommand “%1″ %*