.WNCRY is identified by our malware research team as the new ransomware infection. Some anti-virus programs already find it, however, there are specific applications that bypass it and hence permit its invasion. Customers have come to calling it that, due to the extension, it includes at the end of your files. Let’s specify. Ransomware tool attack your computer system through slyness and finesse. After that, once they enter, they spread their corruption. They make use of file encryption algorithms to secure your data. Then, obtain you for their launch. After .WNCRY sneaks right into your system, it places each one of your data under lock-down. It connects its very own extension at the end, hence making it hard to reach. And also, no documents can leave its reach. It targets records, archives, pictures, music, video clips, all of it! After that, you can much longer open it. Relocating the data, or relabeling it, will not help. The only way to release your information from the ransomware’s maintain, is compliance. The infection anticipates you to pay a ransom money, if you wish to free your documents. It makes that clear, in the ransom note it leaves after encryption. The note is typically a text data, left on your Desktop. The note of this ransomware looks like:
Your files, documents, photo, databases and all the rest aren’t REMOVED.
They are ciphered by WannaCry the most reliable enciphering.
It is impossible to restore files without our help.
You will try to restore files independent you will lose files
You will be able to restore files so:
1. to contact us by e-mail: BM-2cXBpMcYpqXRSDHhocN9Se8YcqMvKtvFR3@bitmessage.ch
* report your ID and we will switch off any removal of files
(if don’t report your ID identifier, then each 24 hours will be
to be removed on 24 files. If report to ID-we will switch off it)
* you send your ID identifier and 2 files, up to 1 MB in size everyone.
We decipher them, as proof of a possibility of interpretation.
also you receive the instruction where and how many it is necessary to pay.
2. you pay and confirm payment.
3. after payment you receive the DECODER program. which you restore ALL YOUR FILES.
You have 72 hours on payment.
If you don’t manage to pay in 72 hours, then the price of interpretation increases twice.
The price increases twice each 72 hours.
To restore files, without loss, and on the minimum tariff, you have to pay within 72 hours.
Address for detailed instructions e-mail: BM-2cXBpMcYpqXRSDHhocN9Se8YcqMvKtvFR3@bitmessage.ch
* If you don’t waste time for attempts to decipher, then you will be able to restore all files in 1 hour.
* If you try to decipher – you can FOREVER lose your files.
* Decoders of other users are incompatible with your data as at each user
unique key of enciphering
—————— P.S. ———————————-
If you have no bitcoins
* Create Bitcoin purse: https://blockchain.info/ru/wallet/new
* Buy Bitcoin in the convenient way:
https://localbitcoin…ru/buy_bitcoins(Visa/MasterCard, QIWI Visa Wallet, etc.)
https://ru.bitcoin.i…eniye_bitkoynov(the instruction for beginners)
– It doesn’t make sense to complain of us and to arrange a hysterics.
– Complaints having blocked e-mail, you deprive a possibility of the others, to decipher the computers.
Other people at whom computers are also ciphered you deprive of the ONLY hope to decipher. FOREVER.
– Just contact with us, we will stipulate conditions of interpretation of files and available payment,
in a friendly situation.
You can additionally find it in every folder that contains secured information. It explains your situation, and provides you a way out. According to .WNCRY, the only way to free your documents is with an unique decryption key. And also, to obtain it, you must pay a ransom. The quantity differs, and also it’s usually asked for in Bitcoin. However various other cryptocurrencies are also a choice. The infection promises, to send you the secret you require, after you complete the transfer. As well as, that’s it. That’s all you obtain– a promise. You have no guarantees that conformity brings about something favorable. Do not rest on words of cyber lawbreakers. These are unstable people with harmful schedules. People, that will double-cross you. Do NOT pay them a dollar. Do not call them Do NOT abide by their demands. It may seem a hard phone call to make, however it’s the best one.
Just how did my system obtained damaged by .WNCRY?
Your computer systems obtains contaminated with the .WNCRY virus due to your failure to be attentive. Some individuals do not take notice of essential information while surfing the web or setting up numerous programs. And, perhaps this is the method you ended up with an infection. Here’s the thing. The infection utilizes the old but gold intrusive approaches to deceive you. And, slip past you unnoticed. That includes hiding behind corrupted web links, sites, as well as torrents. It uses freeware as a means to conceals itself. And also, impersonates a phony system or program upgrade. Like, Adobe Flash Player or Java. However, most of the time, it utilizes spam e-mails. You receive an email that seems to come from a well-known business. Like, Amazon or PayPal. As well as, the e-mail advises you to click a web link, or download an add-on. If you do, you end up with a ransomware. Remember that these types of dangers prey on your carelessness. They need you to rush, as well as skip doing due persistance. That relieves their hidden infiltration. They rely on you to leave your fate to opportunity. Do not! Don’t pick recklessness over caution. One maintains infections out. The various other welcomes them in.
Why is .WNCRY dangerous?
Do NOT act the method .WNCRY instructs you. Following its dangerous commands is dangerous and also will clearly make your pocketbook thinner. For this reason, do not pay them cash. Don’t connect to the cyber kidnappers. If you do, you’ll regret it. It’s an useless effort to restore your data, as well as it will not end well for you. Right here’s why. There are a couple of circumstances that can unfold, when you see the ransom note on your display. State, you make a decision to comply. You connect to the extortionists, pay their ransom, as well as wait. You wait on them to send you the decryption secret they assured. Well, what if they don’t? Besides, you have no warranties. All, you hinge on, is a promise. Can you absolutely think words of cyber abductors? The solution is ‘No.’ These are individuals, who will dissatisfy you. Don’t provide cash! There’s additionally one more alternative. They can, as a matter of fact, send you a decryption key. But, when you attempt to use it, it stops working to function. Yes, they can send you the wrong one. After that, you have less cash, and your information stays locked. Don’t pay! As well as, even your best-case circumstance, isn’t a reason for pleasure. What takes place after you pay the ransom, get the best secret, as well as cost-free your data? Well? Think about it. You paid cash to remove a sign, yet not the infection causing it. So, you eliminate the encryption, yet the .WNCRY ransomware continues to be. It’s still prowling in the corners of your system, totally free to strike again. Then, you’re back at fresh start. There aren’t enough ways to stress this enough. Do NOT pay!
So, your computer obtained struck by .WNCRY as well as most likely you have lost time trying to remove it by hand. We are definitely positive that the service below will most definitely be effective in erasing .WNCRY in an automatic way. However let us first discuss avoidance of such ransomware assaults in future. Is there something that you can do to prevent this kind of unpleasant risk from entering into your PC ahead of time? There are couple of things we want to discuss right here. First one is your personal duty for being extremely careful while you use your computer system and mainly while you surf the web. When inspecting your e-mail as well as see some dubious attachments included, do not hurry up to open them. In the same way, when you are on Facebook as well as somebody in your get in touches with sends you messages having attachments, be really mindful, particularly if these are some executable data. The 2nd thing to take into consideration is checking the reliability of your existing anti-virus program. Sadly, there are a lot of safety applications these days that just assert to be trustworthy, whereas in times of genuine malware invasions they simply fail to do the work as promoted. In situation .WNCRY permeated right into your computer system this implies that your present anti-virus did not do its marketed function as well as really stopped working to safeguard your system. So, certainly, it is a reason for you to reevaluate your options and absolutely switch over to a few other application that can definitely make the wanted degree of defense. We might additionally discuss some percentage of individuals that like not to have any type of anti-virus software application in all. Definitely, this is a serious error on their component, since presently the internet contains cyber risks that might covertly penetrate prone systems, especially those that are not provided with some fundamental level of security. So, having anti-malware permanently running and also safeguarding your computer is a must-do point in today’s cyber globe.
STEP 1. Recover files from .WNCRY ransomware encryption
There are a lot of different ransomware viruses on the internet. Some of them are more dangerous than the others because they not only leaving malicious processes to protect themselves, but also removing backups of your system to make the recovery process impossible.
Please Note: Not all ransomware infections are able to remove backups of your system, so it is always worth to try a windows recovery method below. In order to protect your backups from this danger, try our Anti-Ransomware product:
We recommend use Safe Mode with command prompt to safely perform a recovery of your files. You will have to reboot your computer, so you better save this instruction some where on your hard drive or read if from second computer.
- Windows 7 users: You need to reboot your system and before its loaded constantly press “F8” button until you see boot options.
- Windows 8/10 users: Press the “Power” button from Windows login screen or Settings. Hold the Shift key on your keyboard and click on “Restart”
- After your computer reboots – Click on “Troubleshoot” – press “Advanced options” – “Startup Settings”
- Click the “Restart” button and your computer will reload again and show you the list with all options. You need to choose the “Safe Mode with Command Prompt”
- When your windows loads, enter the following line: cd restore and press Enter.
- After that type rstrui.exe line and press Enter.
- A recovery window will open before you, Click Next to proceed.
- In the next window, you need to choose a Restore point. All files in protected drives will be recovered at the time when this point was created (prior to the infection with .WNCRY). In the case when ransomware removes these backups, there will be no Restore points listed. Select a Restore point and click “Next”.
- Click “Finish” in this window and confirm the recovery process by pressing “Yes“.
Simple example of how to recover your files from ransomware infection:
STEP 2. Removing .WNCRY ransomware malicious files
Once the recovery process is complete, you should consider scanning your computer with a GridinSoft Anti-Malware in order to find any traces of .WNCRY infection. Though some ransomware viruses are removing themselves right after the encryption of your files, some may leave malicious processes on your computer for special purposes of cyber criminals.
- Run GridinSoft Anti-Malware and choose the scan type, which is suitable for your needs. Of course, for the accuratest scan results we recommend you to choose the “Full Scan”.
- Give Anti-Malware a little time to check your system:
- Move to quarantine all the viruses and unwanted files, that you see in the results list:
- Enjoy the malware removal process:
Use of On-run protection may additionaly prevent different types of cyber attacks, our protect may flag the downloader of the ransomware as a malicious application preventing the download of .WNCRY.
STEP 3. Prevent the .WNCRY ransomware infection with GridinSoft Anti-Ransomware
Despite that some ransomware can remove backups of your OS, our product GridinSoft Anti-Ransomware is able to protect them from the removing in the first place. When some kind of a malicious program or ransomware virus tries to delete your backups, out program intercepts this request and blocks the sending process.
Note: that the product is still in Beta testing phase, some bugs and glitches are possible.
Besides the protection tool, you should read and learn few simple rules. Follow them every time you work on your computer and your will decrease chances of your infection to a minimum:
- Don’t open suspicious spam letters. No way! Be very careful with your downloads. Download and install software preferably from its official website.
- Do backups of your important files regularly. Storing your really important files in few different places is a good decision.
- Keep your system free from adware, hijackers and PUPs The infected computer will be more likely compromised with other malicious software, and ransomware is not an exception in this case.
- Don’t panic and be reasonable. Don’t pay the ransom fee right after you got infected, it is always best to search on the internet for some answers. It is possible that someone have developed a decryption tool that might help you.