Wizzcaster.exe – what is it? How does wizzcaster.exe get into my computer? How to remove it fully? These questions disturb many users. The article includes answers and helpful guide how to delete wizzcaster.exe virus in a few clicks. Therefore, we recommend you to follow the guidelines below.
Wizzcaster.exe is a new malicious process. The nasty program may spread bundled with the Free SoundCloud1.0 or other free application. Thus, the parasite may be installed without user’s solution. Furthermore, Buzzing Dhol, KNCTR, EasyHotspot, NetSpeed may appear on your screen. All these programs may be installed without your knowledge or permission as well. You should clean your system as soon as possible.
If you want to keep your machine (laptop or personal computer) safe, you need to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware. First of all, the program is a powerful removal tool. The app will clean your PC in a few minutes. We recommend you use “Real-Time Protection”. The special function will block malware (including wizzcaster.exe) and other threats in time.
Wizzcaster.exe virus removal guide
Step1. Remove Wizzcaster.exe virus from the browser
Here is the simple way to remove Wizzcaster.exe virus from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by Wizzcaster.exe, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and Wizzcaster.exe virus has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that Wizzcaster.exe hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
Step2. Remove Wizzcaster.exe virus from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed Wizzcaster.exe virus!
Video guide on how to remove Wizzcaster.exe virus from the system:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with Wizzcaster.exe virus in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.
Portable anti-malware scanner
By the way, if you want to use the portable version of GridinSoft anti-malware scanner, we are happy to represent you the Trojan Killer Portable. Especially for your memory stick – be sure that your private data is safe wherever you go! Feel free to try it now: