Windows Ultra-Antivirus is a fresh malware that was released recently by the pack of liars and cyber crooks. This hoax is surely a master of deceit. Users who suddenly noticed it on their workstations should be very careful. The malware has the sole goal of scaring users a lot with the bunch of untrue information about poor security status of their computers. In other words, this application is a typical rogue security software to avoid by all means. So, instead of keeping it on your machine you’d better get rid of it at once and without any hesitation.
When Windows Ultra-Antivirus gets successfully installed it immediately starts implementing its malicious plots. Of course, this rogue implants itself into your system without your approval or consent. So, once the installation job is accomplished, this hoax begins to run the multitude of fake scans of your computer. All of them end up with many warnings about your system being seriously infected. Well, you’ve got to be very careful at this point not to trust into what the hoax actually tells you. The information reported by it doesn’t coincide with the truth. The only goal of this scareware is to trick you into buying its fake licensed version which is not able to remove real threats. What it only can do is to trick users and deceive them. Keep in mind that the quicker you remove this malware the better for your machine, since it can bring other, more severe threats into it.
You may get rid of Windows Ultra-Antivirus malware with the help of legitimate security software. Why don’t you try GridinSoft Trojan Killer for such purposes? Download, install, update and run the software that will remove all files and registry entries of this malicious application. If you have any questions or problems while using Trojan Killer please get in touch with us immediately.
The milestones for successful Windows Ultra-Antivirus deletion
- You need to download and run Kaspersky’s TDSS Killer. Here is the download link for it – http://support.kaspersky.com/downloads/utils/tdsskiller.exe and save it to any folder you like.
- Launch the registry editor. To do it click Start and select the option Run. Enter regedit.exe in the appeared field and click OK.
- Remove the parameter with a random name in the registry entry: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\ by means of the registry editor
- Launch TDSSKiller, scan your system, select Delete for the detected file [random name].sys.
If this step is done, you will be asked to reboot your PC. Do it.
- Upload Trojan Killer, install it and run full scan with it. Make sure to update the program before you run it. Then, when the scan has been completed, remove all infections it finds and reboot your system. If you have difficulties deleting this virus please contact us via support channels available at this site.