Windows Efficiency Console is a rogue antispyware program. This is the application that isn’t put into the Add/Remove section of the Control Panel. Thus, it is obviously a surprise to face this utility doing some activities on user’s computer. There are, in fact, many or such users all over the world who’ve got no clue how in the world this program could actually appear on their machine. The answer to all these questions is quite simple, by the way. Windows Efficiency Console is a fake anti-malware application that doesn’t care whether users want to see it or not on their machines. It comes to the computer like a thief at night – unpredictably and without warning. Furthermore, it persistently does its predestined job on your system in order to make you one of its victims. In the paragraphs below you will find out how exactly this plot is being implemented.
Windows Efficiency Console virus imitates the features of some legitimate security program. It runs fake scans of your system and reports many bogus infections, such as spyware, adware, Trojans, worms, dialers and other forms or malware and cyber infections. Without hesitation, hearing such a portion of information might be very scary if you don’t realize that this is a fake antispyware utility with the cruelest of intentions. Hence, please do not trust any information that is reported by it. The plan of the hoax is to make you believe your PC is in danger and then, on this basis, to make you purchase its fake and helpless so-called licensed version which is not able to get rid of real threats. In fact, the unregistered and full versions of Windows Efficiency Console don’t really differ substantially. When real threats come into your system this program will not help you to defend your computer from virus aggression.
The only right solution therefore is to get rid of Windows Efficiency Console hoax from your computer immediately, without loitering. This can be done effectively if you decide to download some legitimate and proven security software like the one recommended below. If you have any difficulties or troubles doing this or removing this virus please get in touch with us at once.
Windows Efficiency Console automatic remover:
Windows Efficiency Console removal steps:
- Wait until Windows Efficiency Console completes its bogus scan. To remove the blockage of your Desktop with this rogue click “Settings” and place a checkmark on “Allow unprotected startup“:
- Shut down the window of Windows Efficiency Console rogue antivirus and ignore all its pop-up windows, like this one:
- Click “OK“.
- Open cmd.exe command ad explained below – Start – All programs – Accessories – Commant Prompt:
- Note that you should open cmd.exe command as Administrator in Windows by right-clicking “cmd.exe” and selecting such option.
- Type this command in cmd.exe opened as Administrator – taskkill /IM guard* and press “Enter“:
- You will get the confirmation of Windows Efficiency Console process terminated successfully:
- Now download Trojan Killer, install it and run scan with it. Click “Apply” at the end of scan.