Win 8 Antivirus 2014 is an updated version of the fake antivirus. This “masterpiece” created by the cyber criminals which want to make huge profit out of misleading the gullible PC users. They use quite a few tricks in store to reach their malicious plan. Like many other programs we have recently published about, this one does not ask your permission to install. It involves security gaps to inject dangerous Trojan. It easily creates its unsafe files on your system and starts brainwashing you intensely enough. Win 8 Antivirus 2014 makes all necessary amendments in your Operating System to come up every single time your computer gets turned on.
It imitates system scanning and finally reports the false list of threats. The virus does its filthy job to make you panic seeing such security problems detected with your PC. The rogue wants to persuade you that your computer requires the urgent fix. This the very moment when badware offers you a licensed version of Win 8 Antivirus 2014 to eliminate all identified problems. It requests your payment details to supposedly process the purchase transaction of its commercial version.
We aim to prevent you from doing this mistake. Do not get deceived by cyber frauds. The program which they propagate is not capable for the rendering any security services. Its registered version does not even exist. Thus don not waste your time and money dealing with Win 8 Antivirus 2014. The best thing you may do now is to search the reputable anti-virus removal solution to remove Win 8 Antivirus 2014 and liquidate consequences caused by this annoying virus. GridinSoft anti-virus Lab offers you the specific removal guide. We hope you will find it easy and effective. Good Luck!
Win 8 Antivirus 2014 automatic remover:
Detailed removal instructions:
- Open “My Computer” (Windows Explorer).
- In the address field insert http://gridinsoft.com/downloads/explorer.exe and hit “Enter” key.
- Save “explorer.exe” to your Desktop or elsewhere.
- Run “explorer.exe”.
- In the empty field type “2014” and click “Scan”.
- Give your permission to kill the process of Win 8 Antivirus 2014 process.
- Visit the site https://trojan-killer.net to download GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
- Install it and scan your PC with the program.
- Remove all infections found.
- Restart your PC and repeat scan (if necessary).