How to remove websearch.thesearchpage.info virus?
The site websearch.thesearchpage.info is a computer infection classified as browser hijacker. Today it attacks the majority of browsers, such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. In this guide we will help you to remove it from your computer.
In the majority of the cases websearch.thesearchpage.info hijacker is spread along with many other cost-free programs. So, you should pay close attention to what else you’re installing in addition to the main software of your choice.
This site websearch.thesearchpage.info claims to be able to render some decent search services to you, but this is a real mistake to think so. It will not furnish you with any relevant search results. Most often you will simply see a lot of disgusting and intrusive ads popping up everywhere while you surf the world wide web through this nasty hijacker.
We recommend you to remove websearch.thesearchpage.info from your computer as soon as you find its presence in your computer. Please carefully follow the removal guide set forth below.
Websearch.thesearchpage.info automatic removal tool:
Websearch.thesearchpage.info removal steps:
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer and scan your computer with it.
- Click on “Apply” to remove all infections found after the scan is completed.
- Shut down all your available browsers.
- In GridinSoft Trojan Killer click on “Tools” and then on “Reset browser settings“:
- Follow the instructions, select browsers you need to be reset, and click on “Reset” button. Finally, restart your computer to apply all made changes: