Remove Warning Call (844) 763-5838 844-763-5838 scam
Warning Call (844) 763-5838 site is yet one more malicious domain involved in displaying very intrusive and scary pop-ups titled as 844-763-5838. But, in fact, these pop-ups do not really help you. Instead, they’re the example of a brutal scam run by hackers who want to deceive you and trick you into wasting your money.
Why are Warning Call (844) 763-5838 pop-ups called 844-763-5838? This is a good question. After this pop-up first appears you will see a nice lady talking to you. She will tell you that you have so many pop-ups enabled and that you desperately need to call some toll free number to get your computer fixed. When you call any of those toll-free numbers recommended in these pop-ups you will instead hear some people most likely with Indian accent who will try to connect to your PC remotely and to install their junk applications into your system. Furthermore, they will also try to force you to pay money in their favor.
According to our personal analysis, pop-ups from Warning Call (844) 763-5838 site mainly infect PCs located in the USA and the UK. It is also possible that other countries may be attacked as well. It is true that your computer is infected with adware, but these particular pop-ups from Warning Call (844) 763-5838 site do not aim to help you. Instead, they only hunt for your money, since they’re run by the bunch of crooks. We suggest that you instead carefully scan your system with a decent anti-spyware application.
Step by step instructions how to remove Warning Call (844) 763-5838 virus.
STEP 1. Remove Warning Call (844) 763-5838 virus from the browser
First of all, Warning Call (844) 763-5838 is a browser extension, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft.
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Trojan Killer (here or from the product page):
- Open the program and click on the Reset browser settings button.
- Select when options you want to reset and press “Reset“
Wait untill Trojan Killer sets selected options to the default state. Successful results will be checked with green checkmark.
STEP 2. Remove Warning Call (844) 763-5838 virus from the system
- Return to main screen and choose the type of scan.
- Start the scan and wait untill it`s finished:
- After the scan is completed, you need to click on “Cure PC!” button to remove Warning Call (844) 763-5838 virus:
- Now your system is free from annoying Warning Call (844) 763-5838 browser extension!
STEP 3. Warning Call (844) 763-5838 prevention
- Avoid advertisements, you shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups in your browser, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email, attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Don’t download or open such attachments they can be infected with adware of malware!
- Surfing the internet, there are millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangerous for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Pay attention to what you install, there are tons of hijackers and malicious program that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before proceding further!
By following this removal instruction we hope you will deal with Warning Call (844) 763-5838 virus once and for all. In case you have any problems or this virus is still inside, leave a comment below or contact our Support Team.