waikanur.pw extension is just a potentially unwanted program (PUP). When it enters your PC, it begins to undergo different traps which won’t simply hurt your PC but also will take your money. For the most part it uses ads as the its weapon and ads by waikanur.pw extension are a sign that your PC is infected with adware. When you discover numerous ads on your screen, please check the condition of your PC.
How does these ads by waikanur.pw extension cause damages like this? In any case, this ads are fabricated with the information from your online activities or the most favorite topics used by users as a piece of solicitation to click on its links. Secondly, when you do what it advises, waikanur.pw extension will change your way to visit suspicious website or to download the unwanted applications while it got cash from their sponsored website. Finally, this conduct will increase the chance for your PC to get virus, and the freeware will slow down your PC operation and wretch your PC system.
waikanur.pw extension is probably brought by the third party application and in few cases, please also come from the spam email or porn websites. Additionally, whatever what way, you can’t distinguish or discover it because its start-up trigger is always concealed well. Nobody will focus on the installment clause and easily let it go even there is option for this. Likewise, it something bound to the choice and if you want to install the freeware, you should get other application inside so that the users cannot block it. Thus, waikanur.pw extension exists on your PC secretly.
waikanur.pw hijacker removal guide
STEP 1. Remove waikanur.pw virus from the browser
First of all, waikanur.pw is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by waikanur.pw, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and waikanur.pw has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that waikanur.pw hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
STEP 2. Remove waikanur.pw traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed waikanur.pw!
Video guide on how to remove waikanur.pw from the system:
STEP 3.How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with waikanur.pw in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.