How to remove Vista Security 2013 virus
Vista Security 2013 is another sample of MultiRogue fake antivirus predestined by hackers to attack PCs all over the world. Last year the similar malware program was spread under the name of Vista Security 2012. Today we’ve seen the same cyber enemy impersonalized in the new garments, i.e. outwardly it is generally the same as the previous rogue, with the slight difference of 2012 being replaced by 2013. This change, however, does not make the program better as far as security is concerned. What we have is the same malicious application that is dangerous and can potentially attach any PC in the globe, without prejudice to country, social status, gender or race of PC user.
Vista Security 2013 virus, thus, doesn’t have any barriers if it wants to gain control over your workstation. Regretfully, many world’s well-known antiviruses often fail to detect it on time. This is how it enters into computer. Immediately it modifies your system parameters in such a manner that would allow it to be launched automatically together with every system startup. Thus, this hoax appears each time you turn the computer on. It then immediately runs the series of fake scans of your computer, which are just the imitation of a real scan, by the way. The results of these bogus scans are scary, but they are scary only for those users who don’t realize what a terrible malware they’ve encountered. Instead of protecting systems, this rogue simply creates the impression of some powerful utility. Still, when real threats do attack your machine, this hoax will not help you as it should nominally.
The goal of Vista Security 2013 is to reap as much money as possible. This is when it tries to make you buy its so-called licensed version which is not able to help you at all to remove real infections. By the way, after one actually purchases this rogue it may even disappear by itself. What a horrible moment it is indeed to realize that you’ve been deceived by the hoax like that! May this unpleasant circumstance never happen to you. Be therefore careful and remove this badware from your system without hesitation. Below please find the good information on how to do it.
Similar removal video guide:
Vista Security 2013 removal instructions from GridinSoft Trojan Killer anti-virus Lab
Run GridinSoft Trojan Killer:
Click Win+R and type the direct link for the program’s downloading
If it does not work, download GridinSoft Trojan Killer from another uninfected machine and transfer it with the help of a flash drive.
Install GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
Right click – Run as administrator.
Don’t uncheck the Start Trojan Killer checkbox at the end of installation!
Manual removal guide of Vista Security 2013 virus:
Delete Vista Security 2013 files:
Delete Vista Security 2013 registry entries:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\ [rnd_0]
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\Content Type application/x-msdownload
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\DefaultIcon\ %1
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\shell\open\command\ “[rnd_1].exe” -a “%1″ %*
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\shell\open\command\IsolatedCommand “%1″ %*
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\shell\runas\command\ “%1″ %*
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\shell\runas\command\IsolatedCommand “%1″ %*
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\[rnd_0]\ Application
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\[rnd_0]\Content Type application/x-msdownload
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\[rnd_0]\DefaultIcon\ %1
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\[rnd_0]\shell\open\command\ “[rnd_1].exe” -a “%1″ %*
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\[rnd_0]\shell\open\command\IsolatedCommand “%1″ %*
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\[rnd_0]\shell\runas\command\ “%1″ %*
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\[rnd_0]\shell\runas\command\IsolatedCommand “%1″ %*