TF.org is a search engine which you will discover set as your homepage and default search provider on all browsers that are installed on your computer. Users do not set this search tool consciously on their browsers. It is evident that they find it set after the installation of the Easy Radio Access application. This application supposedly allows users to listen to various Internet radio stations; however, the truth is that it only sets a new search provider and homepage on all browsers after getting onto the computer. TF.org is not a trustworthy search tool even though it looks completely harmless, and it is definitely not safe to use it to search the web. The sooner you delete TF.org from all your browsers, the better. Find out what you can do to implement the TF.org removal quicker.
The decision to classify TF.org as an untrustworthy search tool was tough, but specialists are sure that it was right. According to malware experts, several important findings led to making this decision. The first reason is the presence of commercial advertisements. Advertisements are shown on the search results page, and their only purpose is to take users to third-party websites. This happens when users click on these advertisements. In most cases, people do not even know that what they see is not decent search results but commercial advertisements. Most probably, the developer of TF.org gets money for distributing these ads and driving traffic to third-party websites. Since money is the most important thing for the owner of TF.org , users might see ads promoting untrustworthy websites too. Visiting such pages might be a dangerous activity because even malicious applications might be found on these pages. Untrustworthy websites might also try to steal personal details about users. This information is extremely valuable these days, so the owner of the search tool might even attempt to sell it.
TF.org is directly associated with Easy Radio Access, which is an extension that should work in a beneficial way. It is unclear whether it has an official website, but even if it does, there is no doubt that this extension is spread using illegal methods, for example, bundling. Actually, not only undesirable search tools are spread bundled with third-party applications. Much more dangerous threats might use this method too to reach users, so, according to experts, users should keep legitimate anti-malware/anti-spyware tools enabled on their computers. If you do not have a reputable tool yet, go to get one after the TF.org removal.
Step by step instructions how to remove TF.org virus.
STEP 1. Remove TF.org virus from the system
- First of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Trojan Killer (here or from the product page):
- Return to main screen and choose the type of scan.
- Start the scan and wait untill it`s finished:
- After the scan is completed, you need to click on “Cure PC!” button to remove TF.org virus:
- Now your system is free from annoying TF.org browser extension!
STEP 2. Remove TF.org virus from your browser
First of all, TF.org is a virus what can be realy dangerous. So, here is the simple way to remove them from your computer. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft.
- Open the program and click on the Reset browser settings button.
- Select when options you want to reset and press “Reset“
Wait untill Trojan Killer sets selected options to the default state. Successful results will be checked with green checkmark.
Video guide bellow display how to remove TF.org from your system completaly:
STEP 3. TF.org prevention
- Avoid advertisements, you shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups in your browser, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email, attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Don’t download or open such attachments they can be infected with adware of malware!
- Surfing the internet, there are millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangerous for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Pay attention to what you install, there are tons of hijackers and malicious program that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before proceding further!
By following this removal instruction we hope you will deal with TF.org virus once and for all. In case you have any problems or this virus is still inside, leave a comment below or contact our Support Team.