System Healer is an unwanted program. During setup, the application registers itself to launch on boot through a Windows Schedule Task in order to automatically start-up. You should be aware, this is done to avoid any UAC prompts. It will imitate scanning of your computer system. Then the program will offer you to purchase it. System Healer is absolutely useless when it comes to fixing real computer issues. We recommend you to remove it fully.
So, System Healer was simply not designed to help you. Note, it will promote some products (PC Cure+, Super Updater). Thus, its only mission is to mislead many users into buying its license, which is not different from the trial version of this unwanted software. GridinSoft Anti-Malware will help you to remove System Healer and other viruses quickly and effectively.
What is PUPs? PUP stands for potentially unwanted programs. This type of virus different from the average virus because users often install it by themselves. Often, if the user skips installation process, he can miss that some additional program can be installed with the program. Such virus often infects the user’s computer with adware, virus what will display banners, coupons and pop-ups every time user ho to the Internet. Such online ads will display different very interesting offers, so user clicks on it and the creator of the virus get their pay-per-click revenue. If you notice PUP on your computer be ready that your system can be infected with 2 or more viruses simultaneously. This type of virus is very dangerous because it can install many additional programs without any notification. If you notice such virus on your computer, then we highly recommend to follow the guide below and remove it completely. You should do it as fast as possible before viruses destroy your PC!
System Healer automatic removal tool:
System Healer removal steps:
Video explains how to reset your browser using GridinSoft Anti-Malware:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with System Healer virus in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore always” button. In case, if you want to terminate a malicious program, you must select “Block always”.
Simple tips you must follow to decrease chances of being reinfected:
- Advertisements. You shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups on websites, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email. Attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Consequences for this will be infected with malware or adware program. Don’t download or open such attachments!
- Surfing the internet. There are thousands and millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangerous for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Using anti-virus programs. It is eccential to use protection program that won’t let any viruses to get inside even if you will make any mistake.
- Scan your computer from time to time. A lot of trojans and viruses may infect your computer without you even noticing it. That is why you should perform scan at least once a week. In GridinSoft Anti-Malware you can do this automatically, you just need to set up a “Scheduled Scan” in “Settings” tabs.
- Pay attention to what you install. There are tons of hijackers and malicious program that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before procceding further!
That is all! Leave your comments and questions below, or use our ticket system to make contact with our professional support team. We will gladly help you!