System Fix is an application that worth removing at once upon detection. This device represents itself as some superb solution for system optimization and performance booster. Indeed, it is outrageous lie generated with one purpose only – to make money in easy unfair way. The most suitable words for description of this tool are false and aggressive. It reaches its evil purposes, deceiving people and bringing nothing good for their machines
This virus does not wait for your permission to install, it does it without being noticed. It drops its malware code on targeted computer and starts its evil activity. First of all it initiates fake system checkup and generates numerous invented warning notifications and alerts, pop-up ads. Scan results state allegedly to find some insecure items and if not to remove them, they can cause your private data leakage or even system breakdown. It persuades its victim that his/her PC does not function as it should due some serious system errors. Everything, generated by this tool, is produced to mislead the innocent users. Believe us it is nothing more like another badware concoction, designed to wind trusting people round and rip them off. If you meet the obstacle in the form of this bogus device in your way, remove it ASAP, because it can cause bad influence on your workstation and it can even invite other malicious representatives.
So, no matter how convincing it might sound or look, neutralize it at once. Under no circumstances, buy its full version, which allegedly promises to recover your machine. Keep in mind that the only aim of the designers of System Fix is to reduce your hard-earned savings and give you nothing good in return. It is not in state to scan your system, eliminate any of computer issues or enhance the performance of the PC, because it is a virus. Most probably you have no other computer problems except System Fix rogue application. So, look for time-proven decent solution for healing your computer, which requires immediate help. If you give preferences to GridinSoft Trojan Killer, carefully look through up-to-date video removal instructions prepared by our team. If you have any questions in the process of removing of this pest please contact us 24 hours round. We are always at your command.
It is also strongly recommended that you run Kaspersky TDSS Killer after you’ve run GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
GridinSoft Unhider download link:
GridinSoft Restore download link:
System Fix removal video:
System Fix manual removal:
Delete System Fix files:
- %StartMenu%\Programs\System Fix\
- %StartMenu%\Programs\System Fix\System Fix.lnk
- %StartMenu%\Programs\System Fix\Uninstall System Fix.lnk
- %UserProfile%\Desktop\System Fix.lnk
Delete System Fix registry entries:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main "Use FormSuggest" = 'Yes'
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings "CertificateRevocation" = '0'
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings "WarnonBadCertRecving" = '0'
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\ActiveDesktop "NoChangingWallPaper" = '1'
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Associations "LowRiskFileTypes" =
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Attachments "SaveZoneInformation" = '1'
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer "NoDesktop" = '1'
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System "DisableTaskMgr" = '1'
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ".exe"
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ""
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system "DisableTaskMgr" = '1'
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Download "CheckExeSignatures" = 'no'
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced "Hidden" = '0'
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced "ShowSuperHidden" = '0'
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ComDlg32\LastVisitedMRU "MRUList"