Sukoku.com is yet another browser hijacker to add the never-ending list of these unwanted threats. They cannot enter computers by themselves and generally need permission to enter. Hijackers are attached to free software as additional items and are set to install alongside. You can prevent these kinds of installations but in order to that, you need to be aware of their existence and usually, users are not.
All browser hijackers use the same method to spread and that is via software bundles. Like mentioned before, the hijacker is attached to the freeware and is set to install together with it. If you want to prevent it from installing, use Advanced or Custom settings during the freeware installation. You will be shown what has been added and will be given the option of deselecting. All you have to do is uncheck a couple of boxes and you can continue to install the freeware. Now that you understand how sneakily it entered your computer, you should take the time to uninstall Sukoku.com.
Step by step instructions how to remove Sukoku.com virus.
STEP 1. Remove Sukoku.com virus from the system
- First of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Trojan Killer (here or from the product page):
- Return to main screen and choose the type of scan.
- Start the scan and wait untill it`s finished:
- After the scan is completed, you need to click on “Cure PC!” button to remove Sukoku.com virus:
- Now your system is free from annoying Sukoku.com browser extension!
STEP 2. Remove Sukoku.com virus from your browser
First of all, Sukoku.com is a virus what can be realy dangerous. So, here is the simple way to remove them from your computer. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft.
- Open the program and click on the Reset browser settings button.
- Select when options you want to reset and press “Reset“
Wait untill Trojan Killer sets selected options to the default state. Successful results will be checked with green checkmark.
Video guide bellow display how to remove Sukoku.com from your system completaly:
STEP 3. Sukoku.com prevention
- Avoid advertisements, you shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups in your browser, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email, attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Don’t download or open such attachments they can be infected with adware of malware!
- Surfing the internet, there are millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangerous for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Pay attention to what you install, there are tons of hijackers and malicious program that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before proceding further!
By following this removal instruction we hope you will deal with Sukoku.com virus once and for all. In case you have any problems or this virus is still inside, leave a comment below or contact our Support Team.