Stupiddope.com ads are flooding your screen because you have an adware application installed on your computer. It is not a malicious computer virus so there is no need to be too alarmed when the ads start appearing. However, adware can be incredibly aggravating. It will show you ads everywhere you go and no matter what you click on.
You must have installed the adware along with free software. When installing freeware, it is important that you pay attention to how you do it so that you do not miss any added items. If you do not notice them, they are allowed to install. While adware itself is not dangerous, it should be noted that the ads you will be exposed to might not be so harmless. You could end up with a serious malware infection if you are not careful. We suggest you uninstall Stupiddope.com ads.
Ad-supported software spreads through free program bundles. You must have recently installed free software and did notice Stupiddope.com ads being attached. If you want to prevent these unneeded installations, choose Advanced or Custom setting during freeware installation. In those setting, you will be allowed to view what has been added. If there is something, deselect it/them. This will not take any extra time so there is no need to rush in Default settings, which is how you must have picked up the adware in the first place. As soon as you notice it installed, make sure you delete Stupiddope.com ads.
Step by step instructions how to remove Stupiddope.com virus.
STEP 1. Remove Stupiddope.com virus from the system
- First of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Trojan Killer (here or from the product page):
- Return to main screen and choose the type of scan.
- Start the scan and wait untill it`s finished:
- After the scan is completed, you need to click on “Cure PC!” button to remove Stupiddope.com virus:
- Now your system is free from annoying Stupiddope.com browser extension!
STEP 2. Remove Stupiddope.com virus from your browser
First of all, Stupiddope.com is a virus what can be realy dangerous. So, here is the simple way to remove them from your computer. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft.
- Open the program and click on the Reset browser settings button.
- Select when options you want to reset and press “Reset“
Wait untill Trojan Killer sets selected options to the default state. Successful results will be checked with green checkmark.
Video guide bellow display how to remove Stupiddope.com from your system completaly:
STEP 3. Stupiddope.com prevention
- Avoid advertisements, you shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups in your browser, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email, attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Don’t download or open such attachments they can be infected with adware of malware!
- Surfing the internet, there are millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangerous for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Pay attention to what you install, there are tons of hijackers and malicious program that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before proceding further!
By following this removal instruction we hope you will deal with Stupiddope.com virus once and for all. In case you have any problems or this virus is still inside, leave a comment below or contact our Support Team.