SpiralsTab.com is an execrable browser hijacker virus that comes bundled with free software. During installation, it tampers with browser’s parameters such as home page, search engine and new tab page. In addition, this browser hijacker may change the properties of browsers shortcuts on the desktop and in the Start menu by adding argument SpiralsTab.com… So, every time you run your browser it always opens a SpiralsTab.com web site.
When your computer is infected with SpiralsTab.com, every time you launch your browser you will see this page. Of course you set your home page back to the previous one, but next time you start the browser you will see that stupid SpiralsTab.com return. As mentioned above, the browser hijacker changed the default search engine on the unwanted web-site too, so all your search keywords will be redirected to SpiralsTab.com. Thus the authors of the browser hijacker may collect the search terms of your queries, and redirect you to malicious websites.
Technically, SpiralsTab.com hijacker is not a virus, but it behaves similarly. as a rootkit hides in the system, changes browser settings, and blocks them from changing. Also this browser hijacker can install additional malware add-ons, extensions and modules that will display advertising banners and popups.
Step by step instructions how to remove SpiralsTab.com virus.
STEP 1. Remove SpiralsTab.com virus from the system
- First of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Trojan Killer (here or from the product page):
- Return to main screen and choose the type of scan.
- Start the scan and wait untill it`s finished:
- After the scan is completed, you need to click on “Cure PC!” button to remove SpiralsTab.com virus:
- Now your system is free from annoying SpiralsTab.com browser extension!
STEP 2. Remove SpiralsTab.com virus from your browser
First of all, SpiralsTab.com is a virus what can be realy dangerous. So, here is the simple way to remove them from your computer. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft.
- Open the program and click on the Reset browser settings button.
- Select when options you want to reset and press “Reset“
Wait untill Trojan Killer sets selected options to the default state. Successful results will be checked with green checkmark.
Video guide bellow display how to remove SpiralsTab.com from your system completaly:
STEP 3. SpiralsTab.com prevention
- Avoid advertisements, you shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups in your browser, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email, attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Don’t download or open such attachments they can be infected with adware of malware!
- Surfing the internet, there are millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangerous for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Pay attention to what you install, there are tons of hijackers and malicious program that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before proceding further!
By following this removal instruction we hope you will deal with SpiralsTab.com virus once and for all. In case you have any problems or this virus is still inside, leave a comment below or contact our Support Team.