SmartCloud (Softcnapp) is a SCMBManager.exe Trojan kind of malware and it’s a serious infection. Chances are, without anti-malware software, you would not even notice it inhabiting your computer. If your security software is flashing warnings about this Trojan, delete it as soon as possible. Trojans are quite severe infections that can expose your computer to even more malware or access your private information, such as banking details.
They can sneak into your computer without you noticing and will continue to stay on until anti-malware detects it. SCMBManager.exe can enter via corrupt downloads, such as those fake Adobe Flash Player updates that randomly pop-up when you browse dubious websites. They can also be attached to emails as a malicious attachment. And SCMBManager.exe are not the only malware that spreads this way. You could obtain ransomware, arguably a more severe infection. If you notice it on your system, do not hesitate to delete SmartCloud (Softcnapp).
If you enforce safe browsing habits and stop opening email attachments left and right, you should be able to keep your computer infection-free. When it comes to email attachments, before opening one, always make sure it’s safe to do so. Even if it comes from a seemingly legitimate source, like Amazon, be cautious. Scammers always make emails convincing so that users would open them and get infected. You should also refrain from downloading from dubious sources, such as Torrents. Also remember that you should only download programs or any kind of content from legitimate websites, and not some questionable pop-ups or ads. If you do not want to end up in the situation where you have to remove SmartCloud (Softcnapp) or similar threats, you need to be careful.
Items associated with Adware.Softcnapp:
Domains with Adware.Softcnapp:
config.znyshurufa.com 22.214.171.124 - China update.znyshurufa.com 126.96.36.199 - China down.znyshurufa.com 188.8.131.52 - China ua_upconfig.znyshurufa.com 184.108.40.206 - China csdw.znyshurufa.com 220.127.116.11 - China dqxb.znyshurufa.com 18.104.22.168 - China df.znyshurufa.com 22.214.171.124 - China theuser.znyshurufa.com 126.96.36.199 - China tjv1.znyshurufa.com 188.8.131.52 - China tjv3.znyshurufa.com 184.108.40.206 - China
Trojans enter computers silently and perform malicious activities behind your back. If you have no security software and do not recognize the signs of an infection, it could stay for a long time. Trojans in particular can cause a lot of damage because they can open a door for additional malware to enter your computer. They can also get access to your personal information, such as banking details, and then transfer that data into malicious party hands. That could lead to a serious privacy breach as well as financial loss. This is why it’s essential that you uninstall SmartCloud (Softcnapp) and similar threats right away. The noticeable symptoms will include a system slowdown, crashing browsers, programs opening much slower and just general computer lagging. If you notice these signs, you might have a nasty surprise inhabiting your computer. Employ anti-malware software and use it to delete SmartCloud (Softcnapp) or any other kind of threat.
Read more detail information about 北京布丁跳跳科技有限公司
Automatic removal tool for SCMBManager.exe:
Click here to download latest version of GridinSoft Anti-Malware
Removal instruction for SCMBManager.exe:
- First of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
- Run to scan your computer system with it.
- Shut down all your available browsers.
- In GridinSoft Anti-Malware click on “Tools” and then on “Reset browser settings“:
- Follow the instructions, select browsers you need to be reset, and click on “Reset” button. Finally, restart your computer to apply all made changes:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with SmartCloud (Softcnapp) virus in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore always” button. In case, if you want to terminate a malicious program, you must select “Block always”.
Simple tips you must follow to decrease chances of being reinfected by SCMBManager.exe:
- Advertisements. You shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups on websites, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email. Attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Consequences for this will be infection with malware or adware program. Don’t download or open such attachments!
- Surfing the internet. There are thousands and millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangerous for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Using anti-virus programs. It is essential to use protection program that won’t let any viruses to get inside even if you will make any mistake.
- Scan your computer from time to time. A lot of trojans and viruses may infect your computer without you even noticing it. That is why you should perform a scan at least once a week. In GridinSoft Anti-Malware you can do this automatically, you just need to set up a “Scheduled Scan” in “Settings” tabs.
- Pay attention to what you install. There are tons of malicious programs that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before proceeding further!
That is all! Leave your comments and questions below, or use our ticket system to make contact with our professional support team. We will gladly help you!
Portable anti-malware scanner
By the way, if you want to use the portable version of GridinSoft anti-malware scanner, we are happy to represent you the Trojan Killer Portable. Especially for your memory stick – be sure that your private data is safe wherever you go! Feel free to try it now: