Users often do not know that ShopperProFull.exe notifications appear because of the potentially unwanted program (PUP) which penetrates the system. We classify PUPs as useless and unwanted to be in the system. That is why we strongly recommend deleting this potentially unwanted application as soon as possible.
The ShopperProFull.exe potentially unwanted application (PUP) is not only useless but dangerous to keep. Hackers use similar programs to collect valuable data and have the chance to get a revenue. Delete the source of the computer threat as soon as possible.
Typically, ShopperProFull.exe PUP appear together with built-in tools that are attached to the cost-free utilities. There is one more opportunity to penetrate the system, it concerns weak antiviruses with old databases. They often permit installation of various viruses, Trojans, worms, spyware because they are not able to detect them as unwanted. It is mandatory to take care of the security and switch for a better anti-virus software or add a malware-scanner. It will eliminate hazardous activities of the PUP and delete its source.
Well, you understand that the presence of the ShopperProFull.exe malware will work not in your personal favor, so that it is time to get rid of it as soon as possible. Try GridinSoft Anti-Malware application in action. It is a proven malware removal tool that eliminates the files related to this unwanted program before it is not too late. Follow the guide you see below to know how to use the utility.
ShopperProFull.exe removal guide
STEP 1. Remove ShopperProFull.exe virus from the browser
First of all, ShopperProFull.exe is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by ShopperProFull.exe, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and ShopperProFull.exe has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that ShopperProFull.exe hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
STEP 2. Remove ShopperProFull.exe traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed ShopperProFull.exe!
Video guide on how to remove ShopperProFull.exe from the system:
STEP 3.How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with ShopperProFull.exe in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.