How to remove Security Sphere 2012 scam program?
Security Sphere 2012 is one more malware in the modern Internet that can easily strike your system. It is the direct successor of Personal Shield Pro virus. We always warn users to be careful when they work in the web with some unknown programs or download and install programs they do not know anything about them. So, this is a direct way of catching some rogues and scams to the systems. Though it is new enough virus in the web it has almost the same aims and ways it acts inside the system. When you have Security Sphere 2012 inside your machine it runs itself every time you restart the system. And every time the virus will show to users a lot of messages about the problems with system. It will say that your PC has been infected with malwares and many programs of yours will be simply blocked. You will not work with the system as earlier. What does it want from you? The rogue was created as a program that supposedly should fool you; and if the virus reaches its aim you just be without your money. None of the viruses we have already told you about can do something good to the system. And Security Sphere 2012 is not an exception.
Security Sphere 2012 acts like an anti-virus all the time. But the only thing you should know about this program is that its actions are not real. It provides for you fake information about plenty of viruses and malwares (fake ones). We suggest you our program GridinSoft Trojan Killer that was developed by our specialists for you to help remove such viruses like Security Sphere 2012. So, when you notice this malware in your system you should immediately eliminate it from your PC. Upload our anti-spyware program and make your PC clean from the malwares. Moreover you can find the information about manual and automatic removal of this virus as described below. Be careful and safe in the Internet.
Summarizing the aforesaid facts, here is what is peculiar to this scam:
- Unauthorized infiltration inside of the infected PC.
- Unauthorized startup at each Windows launching.
- Fake system scans with each Windows startup followed by further fake reports about non-existent viruses and threats supposedly detected by Security Sphere.
- Permanent annoying popups, alerts, messages, ads and notifications originated by Security Sphere stating your PC is infected and scaring you into purchasing its so-called full version to have the infections removed.
- Blocking the Internet browser from downloading decent anti-viruses able to get rid of Security Sphere.
- Blocking the launching of available anti-viruses and anti-virus scanners capable of deleting the rogue.
- Possible redirects to other pages, primarily meat to arrange payment processing on behalf of the malware and for the benefit of its developers.
- Continuous attempts to scare you into purchasing this totally useless application when it comes to removal of real viruses.
Milestones for successful removal of Security Sphere virus:
- Before downloading GridinSoft Trojan Killer as the anti-virus program recommended by us for removal of the a.m. malware open your browser and download Process Killer application, the free tool from GridinSoft LLC. Process Killer is used to terminate the processes of viruses which create obstacles for launching decent anti-viruses like GridinSoft Trojan Killer. In order to download Process Killer go to your browser and insert this text into the address field:
- Save pkiller.exe to your hard drive folder (whatever one you choose). Afterwards you need to rename “pkiller.exe” into “explorer.exe” and launch “explorer.exe”
- Upon successful termination of the process of Security Sphere virus using Process Killer close it and download GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
- Update the program, run the scan and remove all detected threats upon termination of the scan with GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
trojan-killer.net/download/pkiller.exe Press Enter.
Warning: if you could not launch “explorer.exe” you may try to rename “pkiller.exe” to “iexplore.exe” or “winlogon.exe”. Then run the renamed file.
Security Sphere virus manual removal:
Security Sphere files to be removed:
%UserProfile%\Application Data\[random digits]\[random digits].exe
Security Sphere virus registry entries to be removed:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce “[random digits].exe″