Remove Searchme toolbar (uninstall instructions)
Searchme.com is a browser hijacker which is obvious in the form of a special toolbar that becomes integrated into your browser, through which the search engine redirection occurs. As a result of browser hijacked likewise, all your search queries will be permanently redirected through searchme.com, which has now become the default home page and the search engine of your browser.
The problem of a browser attacked by Searchme browser hijacker is especially peculiar to browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. However, other browsers might become vulnerable as well. In the majority of the cases the infiltration of browser hijackers occurs as a result of participation of user. This happens, for example, whenever you download and install some freeware programs which are bundled with Searchme toolbar and a browser hijacker (which is offered for users to be installed by default).
Having your browser redirecting your search through searchme.com browser hijacker is a truly annoying experience for all users. So, it is quite logical that they would like to get rid of this nasty malware sample from their computers as soon as possible. Please follow our malware removal recommendations set forth below.
Download searchme.com removal tool:
Removal video at YouTube:
Searchme.com redirect removal milestones:
- Scan your PC with GridinSoft Trojan Killer to remove all forms of malware residing on your PC.
- In Trojan Killer’s open window click “Tools” and select “Reset browser settings“.
- Give your permission for Trojan Killer to reset browser settings:
- You will get the following confirmation message:
- If you still have any problems with browser redirection via searchme.com, please get in touch with us through support link for additional assistance.