Searcheasyea.com is an unknown search engine that replaces your default home page, start-up page, and new tab. Third-party applications were used to deploy this program and most of them are offered for free download. Searcheasyea.com also comes with a set of adware which will get installed on the PC even though users didn’t require it.
Searcheasyea.com overrides the home page of compromised Internet Explorer. In Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, it may replace the new tab page. This browser hijacker commonly comes bundled with other adware and is spread using a bunch of third-party applications. Majority of computer users are not aware on the ongoing presence of adware until such time that Searcheasyea.com shows up on the home page. After that instance, users are also obliged to uninstall it from the computer believing that its presence has something to do with virus attack.
When Searcheasyea.com gets into the computer, it generally comes with bundles of adware. Installation of Searcheasyea.com alongside other adware aims on delivering ads that in return will generate profit for adware makers. With the adware presence on the computer, it may welcome other applications of the same nature by downloading them from a remote location. Thus, we strongly recommend you to remove Searcheasyea.com ASAP.
Step by step instructions how to remove Searcheasyea.com virus.
STEP 1. Remove Searcheasyea.com virus from the system
- First of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Trojan Killer (here or from the product page):
- Return to main screen and choose the type of scan.
- Start the scan and wait untill it`s finished:
- After the scan is completed, you need to click on “Cure PC!” button to remove Searcheasyea.com virus:
- Now your system is free from annoying Searcheasyea.com browser extension!
STEP 2. Remove Searcheasyea.com virus from your browser
First of all, Searcheasyea.com is a virus what can be realy dangerous. So, here is the simple way to remove them from your computer. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft.
- Open the program and click on the Reset browser settings button.
- Select when options you want to reset and press “Reset“
Wait untill Trojan Killer sets selected options to the default state. Successful results will be checked with green checkmark.
Video guide bellow display how to remove Searcheasyea.com from your system completaly:
STEP 3. Searcheasyea.com prevention
- Avoid advertisements, you shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups in your browser, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email, attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Don’t download or open such attachments they can be infected with adware of malware!
- Surfing the internet, there are millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangerous for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Pay attention to what you install, there are tons of hijackers and malicious program that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before proceding further!
By following this removal instruction we hope you will deal with Searcheasyea.com virus once and for all. In case you have any problems or this virus is still inside, leave a comment below or contact our Support Team.