Search.pabapara.com is a doubtful domain that sticks itself to various internet browser programs. This hijacker can totally change the behavior of browser by modifying certain aspects like default search engine, start-up page, and new tab window. Existence of adware is very much noticeable on home page; in its place is . The general purpose of browser hijacker is to make money through online advertisements. However, systems under the influence of Search.pabapara.com may possess a much dangerous threat because the adware that comes with it is capable of downloading more unwanted application from various hosts.
Each time you run the browser, Search.pabapara.com will always be the default page. Despite of resetting the configuration, this adware will remain on its position because it was created that way. Browser extension running on the computer gives Search.pabapara.com every break to tweak various settings. The only way to stop it is to eliminate all these codes that are clearly hurting the computer.
Illusory third-party software is probably the leading cause of adware infection. They were made to be the transporter of browser hijacker such as Search.pabapara.com. This free software may come in different types that cover almost every web user’s demands. It is offered as download manager, maintenance tool, media player, free games, software updates, and many more. Search.pabapara.com may not arrive on all of the mentioned programs, however, different one may also sneak into your computer.
Search.pabapara.com is very much identical to most home page hijacker. They were all created to conquer browser’s home page and force user to operate unknown search engine. in particular will produce an intrusive pop-up advertisements and redirects. It also adds some features on the browser claiming to help you enhance and speed-up online search. However, these fake promises will soon be realized as an strategy to promote Search.pabapara.com.
Search.pabapara.com hijacker removal guide
STEP 1. Remove Search.pabapara.com virus from the browser
First of all, Search.pabapara.com is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by Search.pabapara.com, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and Search.pabapara.com has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that Search.pabapara.com hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
STEP 2. Remove Search.pabapara.com traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed Search.pabapara.com!
Video guide on how to remove Search.pabapara.com from the system:
STEP 3.How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with Search.pabapara.com in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.