How to remove search.ividi.org from your browser
Search.ividi.org is a nasty browser hijacker which currently attacks many PCs. In particular, the works that it does primarily relate to your browser, no matter which one you normally use by default. However, in particular, browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer are the most vulnerable ones. Use this article that will help you uninstall search.ividi.org from your computer.
Search.ividi.org gets installed into computers as a result of user installing some other program. There are many of such free programs which users can easily download online and install. However, the trick is that very often such free programs are often bundled with a lot of extras like browser hijackers, add-ons, extensions, etc. Sometimes these free programs may also offer to install some fake system optimizers, which are really useless ones.
Summarizing the above-mentiщned, you should always be careful whenever you download and install free programs online. Make sure that you uncheck the default installations of all kinds of extras whenever you download free applications from various online resources. Finally, to completely get rid of search.ividi.org browser hijacker from your computer please carefully follow these removal instructions set forth below.
Search.ividi.org removal tool:
Direct removal video at YouTube:
Search.ividi.org redirect removal milestones:
- Scan your PC with GridinSoft Trojan Killer to remove all forms of malware residing on your PC.
- In Trojan Killer’s open window click “Tools” and select “Reset browser settings“.
- Give your permission for Trojan Killer to reset browser settings:
- You will get the following confirmation message:
- If you still have any problems with browser redirection via search.ividi.org, please get in touch with us through support link for additional assistance.