Some users these days are getting regularly bombarded by the load of intrusive Scanyourcomputer.xyz pop-up windows, which actually do not let them use their browsers. These pop-ups keep telling that the PC is infected and that users need to call certain toll-free helpline supposedly to speak with Microsoft customer service representatives. In reality, all such information reported through Scanyourcomputer.xyz pop-ups is the pack of lies.
0800-090-5700 pop-ups have been noticed in all widely used browsers, including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc. The goal of all such pop-ups is to scare people into thinking that their browser and their PC are infected with serious malware.
Permanent appearance of Scanyourcomputer.xyz pop-ups has in mind to perform various malicious things with your system. In particular, their goal is to forward Internet surfers to other deceptive and even scary sites to force them into paying money in favor of cyber frauds. Also, people might be suggested to call 0800-090-5700 toll-free, but doing so they will hear cyber frauds standing behind this scam. However, it is strongly advised that you do not interact with these faulty messages. Your system will be messed up even more if you proceed with their misleading instructions. So, stay away from interacting with Scanyourcomputer.xyz alerts you see in your screen.
Your computer is infected with adware as we’ve said above. To get rid of these faulty messages your job is to immediately scan your system with a proven anti-spyware program as explained in the rest of the guidelines below. This solution will also help you to reset your browser and to fix it completely back to the condition in which it was before the intrusion of adware.
Automatic removal tool for 0800-090-5700:
Click here to download latest version of GridinSoft Anti-Malware
Removal instruction for 0800-090-5700:
- First of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
- Run to scan your computer system with it.
- Shut down all your available browsers.
- In GridinSoft Anti-Malware click on “Tools” and then on “Reset browser settings“:
- Follow the instructions, select browsers you need to be reset, and click on “Reset” button. Finally, restart your computer to apply all made changes:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with 0800-090-5700 virus in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore always” button. In case, if you want to terminate a malicious program, you must select “Block always”.
Simple tips you must follow to decrease chances of being reinfected by 0800-090-5700:
- Advertisements. You shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups on websites, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email. Attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Consequences for this will be infection with malware or adware program. Don’t download or open such attachments!
- Surfing the internet. There are thousands and millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangerous for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Using anti-virus programs. It is essential to use protection program that won’t let any viruses to get inside even if you will make any mistake.
- Scan your computer from time to time. A lot of trojans and viruses may infect your computer without you even noticing it. That is why you should perform a scan at least once a week. In GridinSoft Anti-Malware you can do this automatically, you just need to set up a “Scheduled Scan” in “Settings” tabs.
- Pay attention to what you install. There are tons of malicious programs that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before proceeding further!
That is all! Leave your comments and questions below, or use our ticket system to make contact with our professional support team. We will gladly help you!
Portable anti-malware scanner
By the way, if you want to use the portable version of GridinSoft anti-malware scanner, we are happy to represent you the Trojan Killer Portable. Especially for your memory stick – be sure that your private data is safe wherever you go! Feel free to try it now: