If you face pop-ups from rvzr-a.akamaihd.net when you attempt to open a new tab within Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome, it is the first sign that your PC is badly contaminated with an adware or potentially unwanted program.
This malware is promoted by means of unreliable web resources, or even legitimate websites that have been hacked before. The other way the malware is distributed are email attachments containing malcodes or links to malicious websites. This unwanted program may also be uploaded manually together with some good applications that have been previously corrupted.
One can catch this browser hijacker on peer-to-peer file sharing websites. This adware is elaborated with one purpose only – to enrich cyber criminals. It generates web traffic, collects sales leads for other dubious sites, and will provides advertisements and sponsored links within your web browser.
So, be advised enough while installing anything on your PC. The reliable sources are preferable. It is strongly recommended selecting custom installation and avoiding any suspicious objects. Be safe while browsing the Web. Do not get despaired if rvzr-a.akamaihd.net adware interferes in your steady computer work. You will the tutorial below on how to deal with this unwanted stuff.
Rvzr-a.akamaihd.net pop-up virus automatic removal tool:
Rvzr-a.akamaihd.net pop-up removal steps:
- Download Trojan Killer and scan your computer with it.
- Click “Apply” to remove all infections found after the scan is completed.
- Shut down all your available browsers.
- In Trojan Killer click “Tools” and “Reset browser settings“.
- Follow the instructions and click “Reset browser settings” again, then restart your computer to apply all made changes.