Royal-search.com is a new browser hijacker which may easily attack your computer. Typically this happens with browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. As a result of its attack the home page of these browsers gets amended, being replaced with royal-search.com. The very search, however, is also carried out via this domain name. This guide will help you fix the problem and reset your browsers to their default parameters.
Royal-search.com browser hijacker gets spread among many PCs today through other free programs which users download and install online at various software download resources. You need to be very careful when you deal with such free programs. Always make sure to carefully read the instructions of the setup wizard of such applications. Don’t allow any unwanted installs to be made. So, this is why you need to pay attention to what exactly you’re installing in addition to the initial software of your choice.
Because of royal-search.com on your browser the very search function will be very slow. This is mainly because of this hijacker consuming a lot of system resources. Plus, the home page of your hijacked browser will now be full of many annoying ads in the form of advertisement banners. Finally, the very search results will not be relevant, also being full of annoying ads and sponsored links. This is why it is very important that you get rid of royal-search.com browser hijacker immediately from your computer. This guide below will help you in complex system cleanup of your PC with GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
Royal-search.com automatic remover:
Royal-search.com removal milestones:
- Scan your PC with GridinSoft Trojan Killer to remove all forms of malware residing on your PC.
- Once the scan has been completed click “Apply” to remove all detected threats related to this particular hijacker.
- Shut down all your browsers which were attacked with this hijacker.
- In Trojan Killer’s open window click “Tools” and select “Reset browser settings“.
- Specify which particular browsers you want to be reset and what exactly you want to be reset:
- Once your choice has been made click “Reset browser settings” again.
- If you still have any problems related to royal-search.com presence on your system, please get in touch with us through support link for additional assistance.