This guide will help you to remove Rango XP Antivirus 2014 from your computer. Again and again, what you see is not a genuine antivirus application, but rather a rogue, which claims to be able to help your PC, but in reality it only has in mind to steal your money. Please don’t trust any single statement expressed by Rango XP Antivirus 2014 scam.
Rango XP Antivirus 2014 comes to PCs by means of several ways, which are all illegal. This is a fake antispyware which has in mind to scare you into buying its so-called full version, which is absolutely good for nothing when it comes to fixing your PC or making it free of real malware.
Rango XP Antivirus 2014 isn’t furnished with any uninstaller. You cannot even find its presence in the list of legally installed applications. So, without a doubt, this is a hoax which not only is malicious, but also tries to create all sorts of barriers which would make it impossible for you to get rid of it in an easy way.
Rango XP Antivirus 2014 will set itself to be self-started in your computer whenever you turn it on. So, as soon as you go to the PC to do something important, you will see Rango XP Antivirus 2014 up and running. It will start its brainwashing activity by first imitating of a fake system scan. Once the scan is over it will display a long report containing all kinds of invented threats, which aren’t even real. This is all done to scare you into buying the so-called full version of this rogue, which is absolutely good for nothing when it comes to rendering decent antimalware protection.
We strongly urge you to remove Rango XP Antivirus 2014 from your system once you identify its presence in your browser. On the other hand, this isn’t an easy undertaking to do it without any decent explanation. Please follow this step-by-step guide that will help you to remove this annoying virus from your computer. If you require our further assistance, please surely feel free to contact us at any time.
Rango XP Antivirus 2014 automatic remover:
Detailed removal instructions:
- Open “My Computer” (Windows Explorer).
- In the address field insert http://gridinsoft.com/downloads/explorer.exe and hit “Enter” key.
- Save “explorer.exe” to your Desktop or elsewhere.
- Run “explorer.exe”.
- In the empty field type “2014” and click “Scan”.
- Give your permission to kill the process of Rango XP Antivirus 2014 process.
- Visit the site http://trojan-killer.net to download GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
- Install it and scan your PC with the program.
- Remove all infections found.
- Restart your PC and repeat scan (if necessary).