Rango Win 8 Antispyware 2014 is a new rogue from Rogue.FakeRean-Braviax malicious virus group. The program is deceptive and malicious sample that pretends to be a real anti-virus. It launches fake system scanners and presents invented scan results. It is done to persuade you about the poor security state of your PC. It advertises its full version as an effective solution to eliminate all detected malfunction. This entry is published to tell you the whole truth about this program and its real motives.
When this pseudo anti-virus is installed it tunes up the system in such manner to start up after every Windows reboot. It crates many harmless files which are later “detected” as dangerous after these phony scanners. If you try to remove these threats and click the button “Remove” you will be redirected to the payment page where the registered version of Rango Win 8 Antispyware 2014 is recommended. Here the trick is hidden. Do not pay for deleting imaginary threats. Probably your PC is free from viruses, except Rango Win 8 Antispyware 2014.
To cut the long story short, Rango Win 8 Antispyware 2014. is a scam that was developped as a tool to rob you off causing an illusion that your computer is severely infected. You should avoid purchasing this program, and if you already have, contact your credit card company and dispute the charge, indicating that it is scam. To remove Rango Win 8 Antispyware 2014 and related malware, please follow the steps in the removal guide below.
Always make some researches on the Internet before buying any program. Please never blindly transfer any funds for the benefit of the cyber crooks. If you already have payed some money for Rango Win 8 Antispyware 2014, please contact your credit card company and dispute the charges stating that the program is a computer infection and a scam.
Rango Win 8 Antispyware 2014 automatic remover:
Detailed removal instructions:
- Open “My Computer” (Windows Explorer).
- In the address field insert http://gridinsoft.com/downloads/explorer.exe and hit “Enter” key.
- Save “explorer.exe” to your Desktop or elsewhere.
- Run “explorer.exe”.
- In the empty field type “2014” and click “Scan”.
- Give your permission to kill the process of ROGUE NAME process.
- Visit the site https://trojan-killer.net to download GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
- Install it and scan your PC with the program.
- Remove all infections found.
- Restart your PC and repeat scan (if necessary).
Video that explains how to stop Braviax rogue AV’s process: