Ramblrr.com is an annoying browser hijacker which replaces homepages, default search tools, and, in most cases, New Tab pages on all web browsers. Since it shows up, users can’t search information as they used to. Unfortunately, not all of them understand immediately that they need to go to uninstall Ramblrr.com as soon as possible.
Ramblrr.com looks and acts just like reliable search providers do. This is, users see its search results page opened for them when they enter a search query. Unfortunately, you can’t trust these search results. You will see a lot of commercial advertisements on the page opened by Ramblrr.com . They are the main problem of this search tool because, as has been found, they might quickly take users to pages promoting malicious software. If users surf such pages without knowing that they are harmful, they risk infecting their PCs with malware and providing the personal information about themselves to cyber criminals unknowingly. Do not even try to protect yourself. You can ensure your safety by going to implement the Ramblrr.com removal only, so go to finish this job as soon as possible.
We do not call those users careless by any means because this dubious search tool really looks like a decent search tool at first glance. We cannot say that it does not work either because it shows search results when a keyword is entered into its search box. Of course, specialists do not call Ramblrr.com a browser hijacker just for fun. They have found evidence that it is not a reliable search tool. You will find out more about it if you read the following paragraphs of this article. You should be able to remove Ramblrr.com yourself after reading the last paragraph too.
Automatic removal tool for Ramblrr.com:
Click here to download latest version of GridinSoft Anti-Malware
Removal instruction for Ramblrr.com:
- First of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
- Run to scan your computer system with it.
- Shut down all your available browsers.
- In GridinSoft Anti-Malware click on “Tools” and then on “Reset browser settings“:
- Follow the instructions, select browsers you need to be reset, and click on “Reset” button. Finally, restart your computer to apply all made changes:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with Ramblrr site virus in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore always” button. In case, if you want to terminate a malicious program, you must select “Block always”.
Simple tips you must follow to decrease chances of being reinfected by Ramblrr.com:
- Advertisements. You shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups on websites, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email. Attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Consequences for this will be infection with malware or adware program. Don’t download or open such attachments!
- Surfing the internet. There are thousands and millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangerous for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Using anti-virus programs. It is essential to use protection program that won’t let any viruses to get inside even if you will make any mistake.
- Scan your computer from time to time. A lot of trojans and viruses may infect your computer without you even noticing it. That is why you should perform a scan at least once a week. In GridinSoft Anti-Malware you can do this automatically, you just need to set up a “Scheduled Scan” in “Settings” tabs.
- Pay attention to what you install. There are tons of malicious programs that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before proceeding further!
That is all! Leave your comments and questions below, or use our ticket system to make contact with our professional support team. We will gladly help you!
Portable anti-malware scanner
By the way, if you want to use the portable version of GridinSoft anti-malware scanner, we are happy to represent you the Trojan Killer Portable. Especially for your memory stick – be sure that your private data is safe wherever you go! Feel free to try it now: