QueryExplorer.com is considered as a web browser redirecting virus connected with potentially unwanted program (PUP) that comes your PC with the third party application by means of package. They are always has relationship related to money. The application help adware sneak onto your browsers, and after that, the adware will make it easy for more freeware to install on your PC. They share interest to damage your PC.
The sole goal of QueryExplorer.com is for money, as everything goes for. It will display many annoying ads to elicit you to open the sponsored sites or freeware. Sometimes, it also serves as a tool to open the door for virus and your credit card.
How does QueryExplorer.com achieve your PC? It is able to change your browser settings and weaken your firewall. As a result, all the things related with QueryExplorer.com can find their way into your computer. For example, the ads will attract the users to open fake links to virus. When virus comes to your PC, your firewall or browsers will alert. But as the adware has once changed the settings and it makes the adware on your browsers without reminding or alerting anymore. In this case, you can’t figure out why it happens.
Step by step instructions how to remove QueryExplorer.com virus.
STEP 1. Remove QueryExplorer.com virus from the system
- First of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Trojan Killer (here or from the product page):
- Return to main screen and choose the type of scan.
- Start the scan and wait untill it`s finished:
- After the scan is completed, you need to click on “Cure PC!” button to remove QueryExplorer.com virus:
- Now your system is free from annoying QueryExplorer.com browser extension!
STEP 2. Remove QueryExplorer.com virus from your browser
First of all, QueryExplorer.com is a virus what can be realy dangerous. So, here is the simple way to remove them from your computer. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft.
- Open the program and click on the Reset browser settings button.
- Select when options you want to reset and press “Reset“
Wait untill Trojan Killer sets selected options to the default state. Successful results will be checked with green checkmark.
Video guide bellow display how to remove QueryExplorer.com from your system completaly:
STEP 3. QueryExplorer.com prevention
- Avoid advertisements, you shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups in your browser, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email, attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Don’t download or open such attachments they can be infected with adware of malware!
- Surfing the internet, there are millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangerous for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Pay attention to what you install, there are tons of hijackers and malicious program that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before proceding further!
By following this removal instruction we hope you will deal with QueryExplorer.com virus once and for all. In case you have any problems or this virus is still inside, leave a comment below or contact our Support Team.