Puklusi.ru (Puklusi.ru/news/) is a site with search engine what can randomly appear instead of user”s homepage. If you notice this site on your PC, then probably your computer infected with some kind of adware or malware. Such virus classified as browser hijacker and can be stealthily installed on the computer with free program what you download and install from the Internet. These rogue apps employ a deceptive software marketing method called “bundling” to infiltrate Internet browsers like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Opera, Mozila, Safari and edge. There are many alike viruses all over the web like Gogamego or Trotux.com, so be careful if you notice this program on your computer. And now let”s have a closer look at the Puklusi.ru browser hijacker.
Puklusi.ru can be installed if you have some virus on your computer or while you install some freeware. Always check a very additional options and never allow app install with “Custom” options. This simple step allows you to save your computer from virus in the future.
You must know that applications what use the bundling method usually redirect users to bogus websites, generate intrusive online ads, and collect various information, so never ignore virus like this. All of them can bring mess to your computer and deal terrible damage to your system. The big mound of virus can steal personal information, logins or passwords or even destroy the whole system. We highly recommend to remove this malicious site from your computer immediately.
How to remove Puklusi.ru hijacker?
If your computer is infected with Puklusi.ru hijacker, it is most likely that your computer is also infected with other malicious and unwanted programs that may cause some serious damage. That is why we advise you to remove “Puklusi.ru” hijacker with properly fit removal tool. GridinSoft Anti-Malware was developed to help users to remove infections without any problems.
Automatic removal tool for Puklusi.ru:
Click here to download latest version of GridinSoft Anti-Malware
Removal instruction for Puklusi.ru:
- First of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
- Run to scan your computer system with it.
- Shut down all your available browsers.
- In GridinSoft Anti-Malware click on “Tools” and then on “Reset browser settings“:
- Follow the instructions, select browsers you need to be reset, and click on “Reset” button. Finally, restart your computer to apply all made changes:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with Puklusi.ru virus in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore always” button. In case, if you want to terminate a malicious program, you must select “Block always”.
Simple tips you must follow to decrease chances of being reinfected by Puklusi.ru:
- Advertisements. You shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups on websites, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email. Attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Consequences for this will be infection with malware or adware program. Don’t download or open such attachments!
- Surfing the internet. There are thousands and millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangerous for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Using anti-virus programs. It is essential to use protection program that won’t let any viruses to get inside even if you will make any mistake.
- Scan your computer from time to time. A lot of trojans and viruses may infect your computer without you even noticing it. That is why you should perform a scan at least once a week. In GridinSoft Anti-Malware you can do this automatically, you just need to set up a “Scheduled Scan” in “Settings” tabs.
- Pay attention to what you install. There are tons of malicious programs that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before proceeding further!
That is all! Leave your comments and questions below, or use our ticket system to make contact with our professional support team. We will gladly help you!
Portable anti-malware scanner
By the way, if you want to use the portable version of GridinSoft anti-malware scanner, we are happy to represent you the Trojan Killer Portable. Especially for your memory stick – be sure that your private data is safe wherever you go! Feel free to try it now: