Plarium.com is ad-supported software that may be responsible for all the advertisements you are seeing on your screen. Adware usually install alongside free software without the user noticing. If this has happened to you, you may want to start paying closer attention to how you install freeware so that it does not happen again.
Plarium.com will expose you to loads of advertisements so that it could make income. The thing about adware generated ads is that it might not always be safe to click on them. Some of them could lead you to a serious malware infection. You most likely do not need much encouragement to uninstall Plarium.com Ads as soon as you can.
You must have allowed the adware to enter your computer when you were installing free software. The adware was attached to it and set to install alongside. You must have not noticed and rushed through the process, which allowed the adware to install. What you should have done is used Advanced or Custom settings and deselected the added items. All you had to do was uncheck a couple of boxes. It does not take any extra time so there are no excuses to not use Advanced. Unless you want to end up having to delete Plarium.com Ads or similar again, always use Advanced and pay attention.
Step by step instructions how to remove Plarium.com virus.
STEP 1. Remove Plarium.com virus from the system
First of all, Plarium.com is a browser extension, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft.
- Return to main screen and choose the type of scan.
- Start the scan and wait untill it`s finished:
- After the scan is completed, you need to click on “Cure PC!” button to remove Plarium.com virus:
- Now your system is free from annoying Plarium.com browser extension!
STEP 2. Remove Plarium.com virus from your browser
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Trojan Killer (here or from the product page):
- Open the program and click on the Reset browser settings button.
- Select when options you want to reset and press “Reset“
Wait untill Trojan Killer sets selected options to the default state. Successful results will be checked with green checkmark.
Video guide bellow display how to remove Plarium.com from your system completaly:
STEP 3. Plarium.com prevention
- Avoid advertisements, you shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups in your browser, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email, attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Don’t download or open such attachments they can be infected with adware of malware!
- Surfing the internet, there are millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangerous for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Pay attention to what you install, there are tons of hijackers and malicious program that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before proceding further!
By following this removal instruction we hope you will deal with Plarium.com virus once and for all. In case you have any problems or this virus is still inside, leave a comment below or contact our Support Team.