PC Defender Plus Firewall Alert means nothing that could be actually worthy of your attention. The reason for this is because this is a fake firewall alert. PC Defender Plus is a rogue antispyware tool and it doesn’t possess with the feature to protect your computer from malware infiltration attempts. In other words, the so-called Firewall of PC Defender Plus is just the imitation of a real one. Hence, any warning that comes up in front of you and that is formalized in the form of PC Defender Plus Firewall Alert must not be treated by you as serious. At the same time, pay due attention to the presence of this malware utility on your PC. Tolerating this scam on your system is surely dangerous for your system integrity and security. Regretfully, such application cannot render what it promises. Its defense is just a pack of lies. Its abilities are self-appraised and surely 100% overestimated. Its interface might seem attractive but, without any doubt, it only tricks users and makes them think that this hoax is some legitimate security tool. Regretfully, some users have been considerably scared by this malicious application and performed its fraudulent instructions. Hopefully, you will not be in the list of those who were deceived by it.
Here is the typical example of a fake PC Defender Plus Firewall Alert. Look at the way how tricky it is and how scared users might be when they don’t realize this is a bogus security notification:
PC Defender Plus Firewall Alert
The file [any legitimate file] is infected with Trojan.JS.Redirector.os. Private data can be stolen by third parties, including credit card details and passwords.
Windows recommends activate PC Defender Plus.
Click “Activate” to register your copy of PC Defender Plus and perform threat removal on your system.
Keep in mind that this is a fake firewall and it is not associated with Windows OS (whatever version you have). Apart of this particular fake warning, please ignore all other numerous notifications you may encounter to be reported by PC Defender Plus hoax. The only purpose of this program is to make you waste money through buying its fake and helpless registered version (license or activation code). This is surely a bad investment of your funds, since this program is a totally useless utility. Hence, get rid of it by following the pattern that we’ve elaborated recently. The guide is clear and can be followed as stipulated below.
Removal guide of PC Defender Plus virus:
- Run GridinSoft Trojan Killer:
Click Win+R and type the direct link for the program’s downloading. https://trojan-killer.net/download.php
- Install GridinSoft Trojan Killer. (If you have Win 7 you need to click the right mouse button on the icon, pick “Run as” and choose with administrator
rights.If your PC is totally blocked and any attemps to launch the computer in such manner are in vain, use this method:
take your USB flash drive / Memory Stick and download GridinSoft Trojan Killer installation file from this site https://trojan-killer.net/download.php and save it to your USB flash drive / Memory Stick. Get back to your infected PC and insert the USB Drive / Memory Stick into the respective USB slot, install and launch GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
If your PC is totally blocked and any attemps to launch the computer in such manner are in vain, use this method:
take your USB flash drive / Memory Stick and download GridinSoft Trojan Killer installation file from this site https://trojan-killer.net/download.php and save it to your USB flash drive / Memory Stick. Get back to your infected PC and insert the USB Drive / Memory Stick into the respective USB slot.
Don’t uncheck the Start Trojan Killer checkbox at the end of installation!
Manual removal guide of PC Defender Plus virus:
Delete PC Defender Plus files:
- %commonprograms%\PC Defender Plus\PC Defender Plus.lnk
- %commondesktopdir%\PC Defender Plus.lnk
- %commonprograms%\PC Defender Plus\Remove PC Defender Plus.lnk
- %commonprograms%\PC Defender Plus\PC Defender Plus Help and Support.lnk
Delete PC Defender Plus registry entries:
The following registry elements have been created:
The following registry elements have been changed:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\.EXE\CONTENT TYPE = application/x-m
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\.EXE\SHELL\OPEN\COMMAND\ISOLATEDCOMMAND = “%1” %*
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\.EXE\SHELL\RUNAS\COMMAND\ISOLATEDCOMMAND = “%1” %*
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\CURRENTVERSION\RUN\PCDFSVC = %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data\pcdfdata\[random] /min
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\CURRENTVERSION\UNINSTALL\PCDFDATA\DISPLAYICON = %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data\pcdfdata\[random] ,0
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\CURRENTVERSION\UNINSTALL\PCDFDATA\DISPLAYNAME = PC Defender Plus
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\CURRENTVERSION\UNINSTALL\PCDFDATA\INSTALLLOCATION = %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data\pcdfdata
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\CURRENTVERSION\UNINSTALL\PCDFDATA\UNINSTALLSTRING = %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data\pcdfdata\[random] /tout