How to remove Ntpo.com from your browser
Ntpo.com or if to be more specific www.Ntpo.com/i/start.html is a website what help find anything in the Interned and have its own search algorithm. It looks like a common search engine, but it’s only mask. Actually Ntpo.com classified as potentially unwanted program and browser hijacker what can be installed randomly on your computer. This site is just a scam what unfortunately can infect all well known browsers include Edge, Safari, Mozila, Opera, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer. In additional this browser hijacker can track all your online movement and redirect you to malicious sites. This virus has similar function to other popular browser virus – Trotux.com and Amisites.com hijacker.
Ntpo.com can appear if you infect with some hijacker or if you install free software from the Internet. Be careful with program what you download from suspicious sites, most of them have bundled with other software, so never allow install such program with “Custom” options. This is one and the most important rule how to protect your computer.
You must know that applications what use the bundling method usually redirect users to bogus websites, generate intrusive online ads, and collect various information, so never ignore virus like this. All of them can bring mess to your computer and deal terrible damage to your system. The big mound of virus can steal personal information, logins or passwords or even destroy the whole system. According to site Alexa.com this hijacker becomes very popular nowadays that mean that many users already infected with this virus. We highly recommend to remove this malicious site from your computer immediately.
How to remove Ntpo.com hijacker?
If your computer is infected with Ntpo.com hijacker, it is most likely that your computer is also infected with other malicious and unwanted programs that may cause some serious damage. That is why we advise you to remove “Ntpo.com” hijacker with properly fit removal tool. GridinSoft Anti-Malware was developed to help users to remove infections without any problems.
Removal instruction for Ntpo.com hijacker:
- First of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
- Run to scan your computer system with it.
- Shut down all your available browsers.
Video explains how to reset your browser using GridinSoft Anti-Malware:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with Ntpo.com virus in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore always” button. In case, if you want to terminate a malicious program, you must select “Block always”.
Simple tips you must follow to decrease chances of being reinfected:
- Advertisements. You shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups on websites, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email. Attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Consequences for this will be infection with malware or adware program. Don’t download or open such attachments!
- Surfing the internet. There are thousands and millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangerous for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Using anti-virus programs. It is essential to use protection program that won’t let any viruses to get inside even if you will make any mistake.
- Scan your computer from time to time. A lot of trojans and viruses may infect your computer without you even noticing it. That is why you should perform a scan at least once a week. In GridinSoft Anti-Malware you can do this automatically, you just need to set up a “Scheduled Scan” in “Settings” tabs.
- Pay attention to what you install. There are tons of hijackers and malicious program that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before proceeding further!
That is all! Leave your comments and questions below, or use our ticket system to make contact with our professional support team. We will gladly help you!