No-block.net is a service what help user to access different sites that was blocked in the user’s country. There are often Netflix, ESPN, Twitter, HBO and others. But after user install new option what he get from No-block.net millions of online ads will appear on the computer. No-block.net is new adware what often install stealthily and display many online ads. This tricky virus can infect all well-known browsers such as Edge, Opera, Mozila, Google Chrome and other. In additional No-block.net can get your browser activity and transfer it to the third parties.
No-block.net can be installed as a bundle with some freeware what you download and install from the suspicious sites. Always check what you are going to install and never allow to freeware to install with “Custom’ options. This is one and the most important rule how to protect your computer. So if you are infected with No-block.net you will see millions of ads like pop-ups, banners, coupons every time you go online. No matter what if offer to you don’t click on it! There is high risk what you will be redirected to malicious sites where you can be infected with new viruses. If you want to protect your computer and your private information you should remove No-block.net as fast as possible.
No-block.net hijacker removal guide
STEP 1. Remove No-block.net virus from the browser
First of all, No-block.net is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by No-block.net, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and No-block.net has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that No-block.net hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
STEP 1. Remove No-block.net traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed No-block.net!
Video guide on how to remove Betternewtabsearch.com from the system:
STEP 3.How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with No-block.net in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.