How to remove Nation Zoom from Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox
Nation Zoom is a new browser hijacker, typically the same as qone8.com, aartemis.com or qvo6.com. They originate from the same malicious family, developed by a Chinese company. The problem this virus does related to modification of search settings and amendment of home and startup page parameters. In this guide you will find out how to remove Nation Zoom virus from your computer effectively.
Nation Zoom comes to computers as a result of installing some other freeware program downloaded online. The problem is that there are very many cost-free applications today, and they are very often bundled with a lot of extras by default. If you fail to carefully read the setup instructions of their installation wizard this is when you will give way to installation of all additional and absolutely unwanted programs, such as Nation Zoom malware.
If you have Nation Zoom this means that whenever you attempt to open your default browser Nation Zoom will be what you will first see. Opening each new search tab reveals Nation Zoom automatically, whereas the search is carried out through nationzoom.com, a very primitive search engine.
We recommend you not to tolerate Nationzoom.com and the amendments it has initiated into your system. Please remove this malware automatically by running our security program called GridinSoft Trojan Killer and performing the procedures in details explained below.
Nation Zoom automatic remover:
Nation Zoom removal steps:
- Scan your PC with GridinSoft Trojan Killer to remove all forms of malware residing on your PC.
- Shut down all your infected browsers.
- In Trojan Killer’s open window click “Tools” and select “Reset browser settings“.
- Select your browser and required reset options and choose the button “Reset browser settings“.
- If you still have any problems related to Nation Zoom trojan presence on your system, please get in touch with us through support link for additional assistance.