Mysearch24.com is a browser hijacker which may inject itself into all popular browsers, however, primarily into Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. The hijacker modifies the default home page and search engine settings. So, if you are commonly used to surf the web through Google Search, you will instead be forced to submit your search queries through Mysearch24.com. Surely, people are not satisfied with such amendments of the way their browser operates. They would like to get rid of the hijacker, however, no matter what they do to get rid of it does not give any positive outcome. The hijacker still appear in the home page.
Mysearch24.com browser hijacker injects browsers through suspicious pop-ups which may appear in your screen out of the blue. The hijacker will be advertised as some superb search engine which is supposedly able to furnish you with the most adequate search results. However, in reality it is absolutely good for nothing. Instead of providing you with relevant data, the hijacker adds a lot of intrusive advertisement banners and sponsored links to accompany your browsing. So, you will be forced to survey all such forms of online advertisements, instead of really surfing the information you need.
Additionally, Mysearch24.com browser hijacker is involved in regularly spying over your browsing activities. It regularly tracks all the search queries and the sites you visit through your hijacked browser. Then it regularly transfers this information to third parties for various illegal purposes. Later on such information may be transferred to third parties for various illegal purposes. As a result, your personal data may become accessible for cyber frauds who may easily manipulate it.
Step by step instructions how to remove Mysearch24.com virus.
STEP 1. Remove Mysearch24.com virus from the system
First of all, Mysearch24.com is a browser extension, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft.
- Return to main screen and choose the type of scan.
- Start the scan and wait untill it`s finished:
- After the scan is completed, you need to click on “Cure PC!” button to remove Mysearch24.com virus:
- Now your system is free from annoying Mysearch24.com browser extension!
STEP 2. Remove Mysearch24.com virus from your browser
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Trojan Killer (here or from the product page):
- Open the program and click on the Reset browser settings button.
- Select when options you want to reset and press “Reset“
Wait untill Trojan Killer sets selected options to the default state. Successful results will be checked with green checkmark.
Video guide bellow display how to remove Mysearch24.com from your system completaly:
STEP 3. Mysearch24.com prevention
- Avoid advertisements, you shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups in your browser, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email, attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Don’t download or open such attachments they can be infected with adware of malware!
- Surfing the internet, there are millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangerous for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Pay attention to what you install, there are tons of hijackers and malicious program that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before proceding further!
By following this removal instruction we hope you will deal with Mysearch24.com virus once and for all. In case you have any problems or this virus is still inside, leave a comment below or contact our Support Team.