The Myluckypage123.com browser hijacker can modify settings of the Chrome, IE, Firefox and Edge, but often that unwanted software such as this can also infect all types of browsers by changing their desktop shortcuts. Thus forcing the user to see Myluckypage123.com unwanted web page every time starting the web-browser.
Besides the fact that Myluckypage123.com browser hijacker replaces your start page, this unwanted site can set yourself as your search engine. But, obviously, it does not give you a good search results, as they will consist of lots of ads, links to harmful and misleading sites and only the remaining part is search results for your query from the major search engines. Of course, the very fact that you encounter with the inability to properly search the Internet, is an unpleasant moment. Moreover, the Myluckypage123.com hijacker infection may collect information about you, and in the future to transfer it to third parties. What creates the risk of theft of your personal data.
Myluckypage123.com hijacker is not a virus, but it does bad things, and it alters the settings of your browser. Moreover, an adware (also known as ‘ad-supported’ software) can be additionally installed on to your machine with this hijacker, that will open lots of advertisements, hindering or completely blocking the work in the browser. Often such these ads may recommend to install other unknown and unwanted applications or visit malicious web pages. Therefore it is very important to clean your computer ASAP.
Step by step instructions how to remove Myluckypage123.com virus.
STEP 1. Remove Myluckypage123.com virus from the system
First of all, Myluckypage123.com is a browser extension, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft.
- Return to main screen and choose the type of scan.
- Start the scan and wait untill it`s finished:
- After the scan is completed, you need to click on “Cure PC!” button to remove Myluckypage123.com virus:
- Now your system is free from annoying Myluckypage123.com browser extension!
STEP 2. Remove Myluckypage123.com virus from your browser
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Trojan Killer (here or from the product page):
- Open the program and click on the Reset browser settings button.
- Select when options you want to reset and press “Reset“
Wait untill Trojan Killer sets selected options to the default state. Successful results will be checked with green checkmark.
Video guide bellow display how to remove Myluckypage123.com from your system completaly:
STEP 3. Myluckypage123.com prevention
- Avoid advertisements, you shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups in your browser, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email, attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Don’t download or open such attachments they can be infected with adware of malware!
- Surfing the internet, there are millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangerous for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Pay attention to what you install, there are tons of hijackers and malicious program that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before proceding further!
By following this removal instruction we hope you will deal with Myluckypage123.com virus once and for all. In case you have any problems or this virus is still inside, leave a comment below or contact our Support Team.