The pop-up windows from Mobnotification.com website aren’t worthy of your trust. You should never click on them. This is very dangerous. As a matter of fact, all such pop-up windows are extremely annoying, but the worst part of them is the fact that they’re very misleading. Very often they present a lot of faulty information, and as a result you may be tricked into downloading and installing all sorts of useless programs into your computer. Some of them may be even considered as serious viruses and malwares.
Mobnotification.com hijacker typically gets installed when you install this very software called FVP Image Viewer. Maybe this program is good for some, but the problem is that it additionally causes a lot of unwanted browser amendments. Hence, browsers get hijacked and start acting really weird.
The sole goal of Mobnotification.com pop-ups is to bring you through various browser redirection issues to all kinds of other third-party websites. These can be malicious domains involved in collecting your personal information, i.e. spying over your Internet activity. Or these could be the sites related to further forced installation of various junk applications classified as PUPs (potentially unwanted programs). In either case, appearance of these pop-up windows is not safe for your PC and may cause serious troubles in the nearest future, especially if you fail to act quickly and fix your computer in an appropriate manner.
On top of the above-mentioned, Mobnotification.com and other malicious components of this browser hijacker will cause a lot of other troubles. In general, the system will operate extremely sluggish and you will not be able to use it freely. Eventually, your entire PC may start freezing dramatically.
How to remove Mobnotification.com hijacker?
If your computer is infected with Mobnotification.com hijacker, it is most likely that your computer is also infected with other malicious and unwanted programs that may cause some serious damage. That is why we advise you to remove “Mobnotification.com” hijacker with properly fit removal tool. GridinSoft Anti-Malware was developed to help users to remove infections without any problems.
Removal instruction for Mobnotification.com hijacker:
- First of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
- Run to scan your computer system with it.
- Shut down all your available browsers.
how to reset your browser using GridinSoft Anti-Malware?
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with Mobnotification.com virus in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore always” button. In case, if you want to terminate a malicious program, you must select “Block always”.
Simple tips you must follow to decrease chances of being reinfected:
- Advertisements. You shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups on websites, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email. Attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Consequences for this will be infection with malware or adware program. Don’t download or open such attachments!
- Surfing the internet. There are thousands and millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangerous for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Using anti-virus programs. It is essential to use protection program that won’t let any viruses to get inside even if you will make any mistake.
- Scan your computer from time to time. A lot of trojans and viruses may infect your computer without you even noticing it. That is why you should perform a scan at least once a week. In GridinSoft Anti-Malware you can do this automatically, you just need to set up a “Scheduled Scan” in “Settings” tabs.
- Pay attention to what you install. There are tons of hijackers and malicious program that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before proceeding further!
That is all! Leave your comments and questions below, or use our ticket system to make contact with our professional support team. We will gladly help you!